Deion Sanders Jr. will still be friends with Ryan Garcia. Claims he's not racist and was just trolling. Dad will help him overcome issues.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprising @Dr. Narcisse @Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Legendary NFL player Deion Sanders defended embattled Philidelphia Eagles player Riley Cooper over a recent video that was released showing him saying the n-word. "Prime Time" took to Twitter to speak his mind on the situation.

"Let's stop Judging people like we are without sin. People make mistakes just like YOU do. What if God judged you for what u did!!! #TRUTH."

Nasty work from prime

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
nikkas barely wait 24 business hours before falling on the sword for their beloved racist kings. Disgusting. He shytted on Muslims too, i dont see any prominent Muslims racing to his defense. Its always just c00ns
We as a group got to stop supporting people who come to the aid of clowns like Garcia. We are the only group that allows this BS.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Not surprising @Dr. Narcisse @Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Legendary NFL player Deion Sanders defended embattled Philidelphia Eagles player Riley Cooper over a recent video that was released showing him saying the n-word. "Prime Time" took to Twitter to speak his mind on the situation.

"Let's stop Judging people like we are without sin. People make mistakes just like YOU do. What if God judged you for what u did!!! #TRUTH."

Nasty work from prime
mike vick defended him too. the juelzing from his stans was legendary

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
mike vick defended him too. the juelzing from his stans was legendary
I dont forgive Vick, but at least that was a tough situation he was in.

His teammate + he just got outta prison + trying to still maintain forgiveness so he doesnt get exiled if football is gone.

He was wrong and later admitted to it I think. However, at the time Vick was still in the aftermath of the dog drama.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@DropTopDoc @Lucky_Lefty @Thick_Necc_Jenkins aight brehs, I hope the buffs lose every game next season.

This type of c00ning is unacceptable.
His father is a jesus loving baby boomer/gen x

When you love Jesus as much as that family does...this is what happens.

I stopped fukking with Deion when he left JSU and when he start taking Ls this year it will be glorious. Let's see him quote some scriptures after that ass gets [CENSORED]