Deion Sanders Jr. will still be friends with Ryan Garcia. Claims he's not racist and was just trolling. Dad will help him overcome issues.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Not surprising @Dr. Narcisse @Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Legendary NFL player Deion Sanders defended embattled Philidelphia Eagles player Riley Cooper over a recent video that was released showing him saying the n-word. "Prime Time" took to Twitter to speak his mind on the situation.

"Let's stop Judging people like we are without sin. People make mistakes just like YOU do. What if God judged you for what u did!!! #TRUTH."

Nasty work from prime
I told yall he on that Jesus shyt heavy and Negroes who spout Jesus like that can't be trusted, esp when they didn't geaux to school to study theology. They are the biggest c00ns ever...WHY??? YOU HAVE TO BE A C00N TO BE A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN TO SOME DEGREE.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I dont forgive Vick, but at least that was a tough situation he was in.

His teammate + he just got outta prison + trying to still maintain forgiveness so he doesnt get exiled if football is gone.

He was wrong and later admitted to it I think. However, at the time Vick was still in the aftermath of the dog drama.
............fukk Mike Vick

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I told yall he on that Jesus shyt heavy and Negroes who spout Jesus like that can't be trusted, esp when they didn't geaux to school to study theology. They are the biggest c00ns ever...WHY??? YOU HAVE TO BE A C00N TO BE A DEVOUT CHRISTIAN TO SOME DEGREE.
I knew it was bad when my old black coworker that was a "youth pastor" blamed Mike Brown for getting killed but had all the forgiveness in his heart for another pastor cac that admitted at their conference he didn't realize the stuff he did was "racist.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We gonna talk about all the weird behaviors him AND his dad have displayed over the last few years on race while certain people continue to cape for them....

They either look down on us and make weirdo stereotype statements on black people or they complain about not having enough support from the community in the face of racism.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What's the benefit of being friends with that pos? Did they grow up together? :gucci:

Last edited:
Daps
The part about saying he's anti-black

and bringing George Floyd back to life to kill him again.

Yeah, dudes in the hood talk like that. :snoop: :pacspit::pacspit:

As for c00n Sanders and his kids. I won't be supporting any of his kids that make it to the NFL, including the overhyped Shadeur.

Way too much negative energy there, plus they're c00ns