Deion Sanders Jr. will still be friends with Ryan Garcia. Claims he's not racist and was just trolling. Dad will help him overcome issues.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The part about saying he's anti-black

and bringing George Floyd back to life to kill him again.

Yeah, dudes in the hood talk like that. :snoop: :pacspit::pacspit:

As for c00n Sanders and his kids. I won't be supporting any of his kids that make it to the NFL, including the overhyped Shadeur.

Way too much negative energy there, plus they're c00ns
Yep they ruined themselves with this shyt. I will be rooting against them from now on

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot including my health...I have donated so much of my art to black schools and HBCU.

I'm an emerging artist that is perpetually broke, so I volunteer my art tutoring services to black kids.

It's not much...but it's what I can do to help my people in some way.

I know this isn't the answer you were seeking.
Breh it better than nothing:myman: alot of these pro-black/pan-african hobbyist talk big but are not really trying to do anything themself but want to sit around and calling black people racial slur all day :mjpls: but because they doing it under the banner of being pro-black/pan-african they dont get call out on. it even thou alot times they sound no different than thomas sowell:mjpls:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the one problem I have with Deion Jr. He comes off as a celebrity groupie. There is nothing worst than a male groupie. He literally just met Ryan a couple of months back while he was training in Dallas. It’s documented on the well off videos.

Would he be friends with someone like Ryan if he wasn’t a celebrity? It’s highly unlikely. Ryan is extremely corny. His friendships are based on his status IMO.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nah he a legit racist to say that shyt. Especially to say he wish he could bring George flloyd back and kill him again or w/e he said.
His dad racist too and probably where he gets it from. He had that :mjpls: comment about Bill Haney's hair during the press run leading up to the fight.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What are you financially sacrificing, right now?
:unimpressed:literally my source of income. I'm taking my time away from painting to tutor black children. Which pushes my deadlines back and I may miss sales due to inactivity.if

Granted, I had to cut back recently on tutoring, but it's because I gotta get back in shape or else I will be wheelchair bound like Matisse.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Negros always trying to save grown ass racists.

Deion Sanders JR.

PWFHYWRHU35CM4BSC7NK3Q34FM.jpg