Deion Sanders Jr. will still be friends with Ryan Garcia. Claims he's not racist and was just trolling. Dad will help him overcome issues.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
We gonna talk about all the weird behaviors him AND his dad have displayed over the last few years on race while certain people continue to cape for them....

They either look down on us and make weirdo stereotype statements on black people or they complain about not having enough support from the community in the face of racism.

Definitely the sort of negroes who think they are better than.

Which is obscene since all they do is run around with pig skin in their hand

They don't build any product or provide a valuable service. Just entertainers who for some reason got too much dip on their chip

vino

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I saw that weak ass shyt he posted at the end of the video. fukk Ryan Garcia, he don’t need any help. Everybody always saying mental issues but how come mental issues always lead to racist anti- Black rants.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc @Lucky_Lefty @Thick_Necc_Jenkins aight brehs, I hope the buffs lose every game next season.

This type of c00ning is unacceptable.

The image/plan is often times, more important than the substance, but folks lose their mind when you say that, i won’t wish losing on him, but i just want folks to stop acting like he’s the only black coach to coach, and be objective to his get down and results, and players that our his guys

vino

Superstar
Daps
His father is a jesus loving baby boomer/gen x

When you love Jesus as much as that family does...this is what happens.

I stopped fukking with Deion when he left JSU and when he start taking Ls this year it will be glorious. Let's see him quote some scriptures after that ass gets [CENSORED]

fukk JSU. They were doing some corrupt as shyt but it’s all Sanders fault. I swear hate Mississippi, I really hope that muthafukka disappear in sink hole. I don’t fukk with Deion bible thumping speeches either. I just think that shyt fraudulent as hell but to act like JSU was some victim is bullshyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I saw that weak ass shyt he posted at the end of the video. fukk Ryan Garcia, he don’t need any help. Everybody always saying mental issues but how come mental issues always lead to racist anti- Black rants.
Its just so forced by Junior. I know social media wanted a response from him, but sometimes its just best to say nothing.

Not even sure I want to watch his vids anymore.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Its just so forced by Junior. I know social media wanted a response from him, but sometimes its just best to say nothing.

Not even sure I want to watch his vids anymore.

He probably shared chuckles with that racist as shyt behind the scenes. Dude don’t stand for shyt, if that how he responds. He was better off just taking all Ryan Garcia footage down and not replying

vino

Superstar
Daps
This is an indictment on deion sanders as well, the fact that any black child or adult who still be engaging with a racist like ryan garcia, when he hasnt shown any serious remorse or apology is an absolute shame, the filth he said about floyd was vile

Aint no coming back from them comments. He double down on that shyt too. I don’t want hear any Jesus speeches or forgiveness talk either. He said damn near worse shyt them some of these racist platforms have dared to say in public.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
fukk JSU. They were doing some corrupt as shyt but it’s all Sanders fault. I swear hate Mississippi, I really hope that muthafukka disappear in sink hole. I don’t fukk with Deion bible thumping speeches either. I just think that shyt fraudulent as hell but to act like JSU was some victim is bullshyt.

I think that’s a bit extreme, i think jsu did what they could, and this shyt blew up bigger and quicker than they thought, they didn’t have the personnel or capacity, or infrastructure to grow like that, some balls were def dropped on jsu part, but i also think some good faith negotiations were on their end, only to have the rug snatched from under them, the biggest issue was Deion made some promises while looking for his next move, at D1 schools that’s understandable, at hbcu’s not so much a lot of these coaches are lifers because they will never move up no matter how good they are

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The image/plan is often times, more important than the substance, but folks lose their mind when you say that, i won’t wish losing on him, but i just want folks to stop acting like he’s the only black coach to coach, and be objective to his get down and results, and players that our his guys
Breh he’s dead to me.

@Big Boss time to call it