Definition of “too much car.”

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Insurance is not going to cover that once he gets cited for wreckless driving when the police show up.

He just wasted whatever he paid for that car.
He walked away today, and will be laid up in bed tomorrow when the adrenaline wears off.

This is a major L.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Bruh, once I saw it was a Viper I remembered my old Gran Turismo days. I know it’s a game but I couldn’t drive that car for shyt, I’d always spin out something awful. I could be on a straightaway and next you know I’m fukking spinning. My 14 year old self knew as an adult I have no business messing with that thing if the opportunity ever came across.
I had a 2008 Viper Horizon Edition in Forza Horizon 4. Turned off stability control and traction control and couldn't gain any type of speed without spinning out. shyt was impossible :russ:. With everything on, the car is a monster and one of my top 2 cars :blessed:. Vipers are off my real life list along with the Porsche Carrera GT.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
I had a 2008 Viper Horizon Edition in Forza Horizon 4. Turned off stability control and traction control and couldn't gain any type of speed without spinning out. shyt was impossible :russ:. With everything on, the car is a monster and one of my top 2 cars :blessed:. Vipers are off my real life list along with the Porsche Carrera GT.
you n me both, i want tge gen v viper. Dudes be drag racing them making 3000 hp:damn:

Theres a dude down in colorado with a purple on out street racing, they cant touch em no matter what they pulled up in