Definition of “too much car.”

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
First gen Vipers :francis: If you can't drive without driver aids, don't drive one.

Bruh, once I saw it was a Viper I remembered my old Gran Turismo days. I know it’s a game but I couldn’t drive that car for shyt, I’d always spin out something awful. I could be on a straightaway and next you know I’m fukking spinning. My 14 year old self knew as an adult I have no business messing with that thing if the opportunity ever came across.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, once I saw it was a Viper I remembered my old Gran Turismo days. I know it’s a game but I couldn’t drive that car for shyt, I’d always spin out something awful. My 14 year old self knew as an adult I have no business fukking with that thing of the opportunity ever came across.

Thank you!! That viper in GT1 and GT2 was hella trash and always skidded off the road when you made a turn. Also the corvette 4th and 5th gen was trash in that game. :hhh:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Dodge Viper was the last car to be made without traction control or electronic stability control, two nifty computerized gadgets that can prevent one from crashing due to an accidental over-application of power — which is frightfully easy to do in the V10-powered Viper. No surprise that the attrition rate among these cars is huge….

Widowmakers: 5 of the Most Dangerous Cars Ever Made

https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2016/06/widowmakers-5-of-the-most-dangerous-cars-ever-made.html

I totaly forgot that car was V10 :huhldup:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Bruh, once I saw it was a Viper I remembered my old Gran Turismo days. I know it’s a game but I couldn’t drive that car for shyt, I’d always spin out something awful. My 14 year old self knew as an adult I have no business fukking with that thing of the opportunity ever came across.

My homeboy had one when we was 18-19. He couldn't drive it that well and used to grind the clutch on it. :huhldup:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Bruh, once I saw it was a Viper I remembered my old Gran Turismo days. I know it’s a game but I couldn’t drive that car for shyt, I’d always spin out something awful. I could be on a straightaway and next you know I’m fukking spinning. My 14 year old self knew as an adult I have no business messing with that thing if the opportunity ever came across.

:russ: This is exactly what I was going to post. Grand Turismo was my shyt and that’s the same problem I had.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: classic L for team :flabbynsick: + exotic car

2eaa9338ccfcad67d584b47c45f76c13.jpg