DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Part of me thinks he has mental health issues

Part of me thinks that in his mind this is all a Machiavellic plan to break free from these contracts. It seems like he's begging for Adidas and Gap to part ways as well. Not saying it's smart but it would be interesting to know what are the terms as far as def jam parting ways. In other words, what, if anything, does def jam have to give up in order to part ways from the contract they signed?

Notice he recently hired Camille Vasquez (johnny depp trial) to handle his business shyt.

If he got dropped by adidas’s but kept Yeezys and said it was his plan all along he would be the goat and I always hated that sissies music lol.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
That’s black ppl’s job to cancel him and collectively we told the world is was okay to rap about these things.

We even sided with Tupac over a black woman who warned us against the dangers of disparaging language.

Why are black ppl expecting other groups to do something for them that we collectively don’t want? :francis:

Rap back then was scarier to them Peckerwoods and Tupac was also seen as a threat due to his Panther linage and bucked at 2 crakkkers saving a black man so yeah id side with him over some old puppet negro which was used by CACs to silence rebellion energy

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Rap back then was scarier to them Peckerwoods and Tupac was also seen as a threat due to his Panther linage and bucked at 2 crakkkers saving a black man so yeah id side with him over some old puppet negro which was used by CACs to silence rebellion energy

Calling Black women bytches and Hoes is "rebellion energy"

:wow:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:
Didn't kanye backtrack on the slavery was choice thing though, don't remember him doubling and tripling down on it like he is doing with antisemitism.

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
You did, only speak for yourself

Again black people collectively agreed with Tupac and that it was okay to make disparaging music about us.

You’re whole ideological stance is based off white response to it. They shouldn’t be in the equation. You sound so incredibly colonized :francis:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Calling Black women bytches and Hoes is "rebellion energy

Clearly youre retarded because look at what came out in the 90s. It had Peckerwoods shook

So again id side with my brothers talking this over old sellout negroes and bench riding armchair activists like your goofy ass

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I thought he was already dropped from them I read somewhere he had to fund his own album that's why I thought that and besides who is on Good Music anymore other than Pusha T.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Not exactly surprising as we've been saying he's about to fukk around and find out.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm not defending his comments but Kanye will be ok financially. All he's doing is getting all his assets back at market value. Dude has his art and music, his fashion brand, and an amusement park. The list goes on. They can't separate him from his equity, c00n or not. And he knows that.

This is simply the end of act II for Kanye West.
I’m just talking about his music