DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I never seen black folks put in a more conflicted position like this one before

on one hand, the innate protection for a member of the tribe is kicking in but on the other hand
said member is currently pandering to the enemy tribe and doing their biddings while making disparaging remarks on his own :damn:

No motherfukker promoting white lives matter shirt, racost alt right bullshyt about George Floyd, and sucking up to Tucker Carlson is a member of my tribe. This is not conflicting at all. Kanye is no better than a Neo Nazi klansmen as far as im concerned and the biggest coward Ive ever seen. I'm gonna enjoy watching him starve.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t fukk with Kanye west but y’all really not trippin bout how these jew mfs doing bruh? If they can do that to a “billionaire” nikka was dissing slaves and all that shyt but the moment he say somn bout them all this?? shyt wild
Trippin over what?

If Kanye is signed to and does business with Jews they can kick him out the house when he speaks on them. That's what happens when you own shyt:manny:

Jews don't have to hold Kanye accountable for the shyt he says about black people. That's OUR fukkin job. And we see how that's gone. For all the flagrant shyt he's done or said about black people he still was able to work with any rapper he pleased.

If Kanye was signed to a black owned label and had black managers and black PR agents then they could hold him accountable for the Geroge Floyd comments. No other group gives a fukk I would hope nikkas realized this by now:manny:

Hopefully this wakes enough black people up to the fact that there's no safety net for you if you depend on outsiders for EVERYTHING

This shyt ain't nothin new Jews are on code again like always:manny:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Damn, I wish we was on code like this. They tryna bury this nikka
'They' aren't doing anything to him.

He's doing this to himself and Black people have been trying to help him, but, like the song goes ......

:francis:

Until he's lost everything that matters, nothing's gonna get through to him.​

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What you mf who keeps posting this bs don’t understand?

It’s not their problem.

Their sentiment is,

:ufdup: Y’all can play with each other, don’t play with us.

This whole talking point about "its not fair how these jews do tho!" Got me realizing how weak and complacent with being a disrespected, underclass people never to be taken seriously we are, as well as how little we truly think of ourselves.

Right wing white supremacist a$$hole: black people vote Democrat because they are brainwashed, dumb, and narrow minded. George Floyd was a drug addict who had it coming. There is no racism in America and all modern day civil rights organizations and actovists are untrustworthy scammers trying to emotionally manipulate the public. White Lives Matter!

Black people: :ohhh: he right tho! I am dumb and brainwashed for not voting for conservatives! Media prolly wasn't telling the truth about George Floyd and just hyping it up to get me to vote for Joe Biden! He right, the media.not saying white lives matter tho. I'm a think more freely!

Black radio, podcast, tv, and media outlets: we must bring Kanye on our show to further expand on his different views!

Right wing white supremacist a$$hole: jews are trying to control the world and shut down freedom of speech!

Jewish people: :picard: :what:

Jewish media outlets and business owners: yeah...we'd rather not talk to him.

It's only strange or complicated if you have absolutely no true pride in yourself.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

WHAT U DOIN ON THE COLI? YOUR BUDDIES NEED YOUR SUPPORT

ADD7-FDC0-2708-4-D7-A-9-B28-876018-EA3-A47.jpg

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I don’t fukk with Kanye west but y’all really not trippin bout how these jew mfs doing bruh? If they can do that to a “billionaire” nikka was dissing slaves and all that shyt but the moment he say somn bout them all this?? shyt wild

NOT THE JEWS RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT OUR IMAGE. THAT'S OUR JOB.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:
Black people as a collective should stand up for something. but that doesn’t seem to happen too often lol.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a wm
Why should they care about that? They’re Jewish not black. It’s not their job to look out for us.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:
Uh, it’s because they WANT negative thoughts and media to be directed towards our community and we fell for it and played along.

No other community pushes degeneracy to the forefront like us. Plus we don’t control any of these industries so the positive stuff we do put out is overshadowed by the agendas they push. Agendas that some of our people willingly take part in.

You can’t say wild shyt about the Jewish community because they take themselves seriously and actually control shyt.

If we had that level of power collectively they wouldn’t talk about us either.