DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Again black people collectively agreed with Tupac and that it was okay to make disparaging music about us.

You’re whole ideological stance is based off white response to it. They shouldn’t be in the equation. You sound so incredibly colonized :francis:

Fukk your neg nikkah. Tupac was also out there with black liberators like Khalid Muhammad and tried to unify gang members with the Code of thug life... He was young, hot headed and arrogant but that nikkah loved his people and he put his career in jeopardy riding. Same with Cube, Paris, Kam, Ice T and many others. They had Peckerwoods scared.

Them bougie ass nikkahs you coli clowns thought were really riding wont doing shyt for us.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
60-D985-FD-C45-E-4-EE9-950-C-F46-F4-AAE0-E08.jpg

LOL!!!

that’d make an interesting t-shirt

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not defending his comments but Kanye will be ok financially. All he's doing is getting all his assets back at market value. Dude has his art and music, his fashion brand, and an amusement park. The list goes on. They can't separate him from his equity, c00n or not. And he knows that.

This is simply the end of act II for Kanye West.
I’m sorry but :dead:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Calling a black woman who doesn’t stand for disparaging other black people a sellout :snoop:

Then what are the people rapping about dropping black bodies and selling drugs? Freedom fighters?

If you and that goof @Matt504 really care about changing this shyt. Get at my man Stan Sheppard.. Hes fighting these labels to change this shyt. Contact info there

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
In other words, what, if anything, does def jam have to give up in order to part ways from the contract they signed?

I'm real interested in this too, while I don't think it's a master plan I haven't seen someone as profitable as Kanye be dropped, even Adidas is waiting it out.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:
Why would they care about black genocide music bruh?

Hell, black people don't care.

Black people right here on the coli will tell you it's entertaining :dead:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:

it ain't the jews job to give a shyt about that tho.. black folk ain't their people so they don't gotta care.

we on the other hand do :manny:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Its funny that a record company that has promoted Black on Black violence amongst young Black men and demonic sexual exploitation of our black women were so willing to drop their biggest artist because the he made some controversial statements about the Illuminati. Def c00n Records.

Beside PE…how many pro black artists have Def c00n signed in 35 years:lupe::lupe::lupe:

PS Kanye’s music has sucked 10 years

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Its funny that a record company that has promoted Black on Black violence amongst young Black men and demonic sexual exploitation of our black women were so willing to drop their biggest artist because the he made some controversial statements about the Illuminati. Def c00n Records.
Because majority of black people don’t care about that shyt. We love it. Including u