Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
gif3.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Part of me thinks he has mental health issues

Part of me thinks that in his mind this is all a Machiavellic plan to break free from these contracts. It seems like he's begging for Adidas and Gap to part ways as well. Not saying it's smart but it would be interesting to know what are the terms as far as def jam parting ways. In other words, what, if anything, does def jam have to give up in order to part ways from the contract they signed?

Notice he recently hired Camille Vasquez (johnny depp trial) to handle his business shyt.
she dropped him

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me thinks he has mental health issues

Part of me thinks that in his mind this is all a Machiavellic plan to break free from these contracts. It seems like he's begging for Adidas and Gap to part ways as well. Not saying it's smart but it would be interesting to know what are the terms as far as def jam parting ways. In other words, what, if anything, does def jam have to give up in order to part ways from the contract they signed?

Notice he recently hired Camille Vasquez (johnny depp trial) to handle his business shyt.
She just dropped his ass breh. It’s funny to me that some of you still think his good will is at the wheel driving Kanye West the vehicle. This is not 20d chess. For the 1,000,000th time, this fool is a bi polar nightmare who goes of his medication knowing what the results will be

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good. I hope there is something in the artists contract that state of the label acts in a manner detrimental to the artists career then the artist can leave. Then they should sue for cause

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:
Black people defended his comments then and still do to this day is the main difference. We also defend gangsta rap.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
fukk Kanye but they dropped him for his Jewish comments but nothing about "slavery was a choice?!" What about all the artists for decades that have rapped about killing other black people, calling black women bytches and hoes, drug dealing, etc. :patrice:

What you mf who keeps posting this bs don’t understand?

It’s not their problem.

Their sentiment is,

:ufdup: Y’all can play with each other, don’t play with us.