DEF JAM ENDS RELATIONSHIP WIT KANYE WEST & GOOD MUSIC

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He’s having an episode and it’s on full display for the world to see. No Kim to hold him back, and I’m pretty sure she hasn’t started a custody battle because he would probably end up killing himself. Idk how true it is that his meds affect him creatively to the degree he says, but I do know that a lot of psychiatric meds can hamper creativity it’s not totally made up. Mental illness is ugly and even uglier when they’re unmedicated, and if what he says is true in respect to it affecting creativity, as an artist that’s an incredibly shytty situation to be in…

Social media is full of mental health awareness BS but when shyt hits the fan people suddenly separate his antics from his mental illness. So many hypocrites. No one in their right mind would buy Parler for example, and if he didnt have people exploiting his mental illness for financial gain it wouldn’t have ever happened.

Do you pay attention to the rantings of crazy homeless person that is obviously mentally ill? No, you don’t. Kanye would be that if he didn’t have a bunch of money, and didn’t have some people who are still in his corner.

Every person who gave him interview for clicks and views should be feel like a fukking scumbag. How could you exploit someone with a mental illness? He should’ve just been ignored…

He should have some degree of accountability I think, but the way he’s being dealt with goes to show why America is still far away from properly addressing mental health.

I have am not afraid to share that I have struggled with depression in the past have take anti-depressants to help.

I love to draw, play instruments, photography, and all types of creative hobbies. I work professionally in media production. And I can tell you the only thing that hampers my creativity more than anything else is depression. I can promise you this guy is not settled in the studio writing lyricis and making beats when hes on these unstable psychotic episodes. He gets that works done when he's on his meds, mentally and emotionally stable, cooperative, and able to reason with others.

I agree he is being taken advantage of, but he is making his own choices. Mental health therapy is about surrendering your ego and your beliefs-some even instilled in you by parents and churches you trusted-and accepting a world where there is nothing to prove and there is equality between you and others. At some point in the journey you have to make a choice to either surrender your ego and accept your normal humanity or hold on to your ego and continue believing you have some great wisdom and destiny that no one else understands.

Kanye has been afforded a life we could only dream. He has all the resources in the world to be truly happy. He chooses to be this revolutionary thinking tragic artist. He doesn't want to commit to any work or surrender to any help that means he is no longer special. He doesnt want to find healthier ways to heal his pain and his insecurities when they rise up. He does not want to give up on his self beliefs of being a once-in-a-generation creative genius. He is more comfortable being the main character of a Shakespearen tragedy and a new age Bible story.

There are many celebrities who go through what he goes through, took responsibility for it, surrendered those feelings, and are living healthier and relatively humble lives full of creative output. His arrogance is what's hampering his work and destroying his life.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ultimately, the majority population of any country will almost always flex on the minority pop if they feel they're getting too comfortable. If the minority wants to diss themselves ("slavery was a choice") or cancel themselves, the majority don't give a cotdamn. But you know what time it is if they diss or threaten the majority, bc the majority often has all the power. It's tribalism.

Blacks are an 11-12% minority... in a country that's 60% white people... who own 90% of the wealth... with many of the gate-keepers being white Jews. For comparison: Saudi Arabia/KSA is 60% Arab people... who own 99% of the wealth... gate keepers being govt/royal family... with Indians/Pakistanis being a 15% minority group.

KSA is a bit more extreme but the same principles apply whether you're a Pakistani there or a black American here: you're a minority in a country who's majority are the gate-keepers and will flex on you if they feel threatened or directly attacked.

Which is why it's better to be strategic with an end-goal in mind (and consequences you're at peace with) than to just be a free thinker for the sake of being a free thinker.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy that saying jews run shyt is antisemitic stereotype but Kanye lost all his shyt overnight for talking down on them inspite of saying nut shyt about black people for years. From the looks of it saying jews run shyt is simply a statement of fact.:francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Its funny that a record company that has promoted Black on Black violence amongst young Black men and demonic sexual exploitation of our black women were so willing to drop their biggest artist because the he made some controversial statements about the Illuminati. Def c00n Records.

Beside PE…how many pro black artists have Def c00n signed in 35 years:lupe::lupe::lupe:

PS Kanye’s music has sucked 10 years
Your last line is all that need to be said. They don’t need him anymore so it’s easy to let him go.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are just proving kanye correct, this is ain't gonna go the way you think it is
So what if they going to prove Kanye correct. nikkaz will still be watching sports on the networks they own and listening to all the music on Spotify and Apple and watch all the tv shows on the streaming platforms they control. Kanye will have to start dropping his albums on Parler when it’s all said and done. It’s funny he could of had some support in this if he came about it the correct way but he burned too many bridges with his own people during the process. Now he just looks like someone who has mental health issues which anyone who could try to help him are now afraid it could back fire on them because of how erratic he is. I was just hearing Akademiks podcast and he was saying how when Kanye and Drake had beef he was saying how drake doesn’t know who he’s fukking with and that he could easily get him killed. Like man is wilding with his episode he’s going through and everyone just watching this man destroy his career each day. I’m sure many people tried to help but you can’t help someone going through an episode.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
donda 2 was self distributed by kanye and not even on a streaming service. this really doesn't hurt him at this point.
The collective corporate step back is going to hurt him and he soon will be complain about that.

He’s going to learn that he’s not self made and the mechanisms that promote celebrity and sell sneakers and music were equally important as whatever creativity he brought to the table

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The article doesn't state that they dropped him but they probably won't renegotiate after he dropped Donda. If they just dropped him,he could probably sue.
Companies have buy out clauses for shyt like this. They can cut a check and say deuces

Daps
I don’t fukk with Kanye west but y’all really not trippin bout how these jew mfs doing bruh? If they can do that to a “billionaire” nikka was dissing slaves and all that shyt but the moment he say somn bout them all this?? shyt wild

Always remember Kanye is a billionaire with assets are their peak, Adidas gone. Balenciaga gone. Gap Gone. Dude probably does not have that title anymore.

If he had a Billion Dollars liquid then it's completely different and that is where the Jews sit. They have his net worth in Liquid cash. They pick up the phone and things happen because money talks.

Daps
It's crazy that saying jews run shyt is antisemitic stereotype but Kanye lost all his shyt overnight for talking down on them inspite of saying nut shyt about black people for years. From the looks of it saying jews run shyt is simply a statement of fact.:francis:

Correct and unfortunately we as black people could have had similar power if we stuck together more and didn't allow people to steal from the culture and abuse in many ways. Dame has a good theory but needs someone smarter to execute. Malcolm X is someone we needed for this era.

Kanye literally said foul shyt on Black people and should have been blackballed by us then! Imagine a Jewish man in the limelight telling Jews that the holocaust was a choice and him still having a career :stopitslime:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sarah-Silverman-1-e1565637474575-1024x640.png
Blackface and genocidal gangster lyrics is all good. Let someone say some antisemitic shyt they drop an A-bomb.

They start cancelling bytches like this I’ll cancel Kanye.