Deep Sea Fisherman Posts His Discoveries on Twitter

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
- apparently, we do not know much about the ocean as their are so many creatures still need to be discovered
- these photos making be rethink about evolution as it may be true
- i think aliens could be real (like from outerspace)

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism

Come come now.....I know you got recipes:

giphy.gif

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
how are those wrecked ships floating in the middle of the ocean?
.....bruh that's the depth of those ships in other parts of the ocean.....i.e. the Titanic (Atlantic Ocean) is not floating in Mariana's Trench/Challeger Deep/the Pacific Ocean. The chart is just showing how deep on the ocean floor it is compared to the deepest known part of the ocean.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
- apparently, we do not know much about the ocean as their are so many creatures still need to be discovered
- these photos making be rethink about evolution as it may be true
- i think aliens could be real (like from outerspace)

What do you mean you think Evolution may be true?

:what:

You think evolution is a myth?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My opinion;

its 2018, if we have the technologly to go further in the ocean before, but we CHOOSE not to due to "money and time" (when has this ever been an issue for rich people/corporations? especially when it comes to possibly being the first to discover something? :dead: dont buy that shyt at all). then they have already discovered something and are holding information from us. Its really that simple.

Keep in mind the news, government, etc report what they WANT to report. Its no different than a manager knowing about something from corporate long before they tell their employees.

If rich corporations/people are CHOOSING not to "spend money" on exploring something (and even becoming immortal in history by discovering something) then they have already discovered something (probably bad) that the public cant currently handle knowledge of.