Deep Sea Fisherman Posts His Discoveries on Twitter

hatealot

Banned
Daps
My theory all these deep water fish were common in pre historix times when the sea level was lower. Sea level rose and these creature just stayed down in theie respective levels. shyt is fukking scary how demonic they look. Whever designed these muthafukkas was on some other shyt

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
28378512_2312944955389849_2217899191465763317_n.jpg

:dame:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm just going to assume that's what happens when you dump your nuclear subs with their reactors still intact in the ocean

:manny:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
whats bugged is.. we cant even go down a mile to the sea floor for longer than a few hours in a SMALL as capsule because of the pressure but we are able to send probes out to saturn and take pics of the earth and shyt :duck:

You made me curious, so I googled about it:

In space, there's no pressure because space is basically a vast empty void with nothing in it. So, as we travel out of the atmosphere the pressure tapers off until it gets to zero. Underwater however, the deeper you get the more pressure you have, from all the water above you pushing down. It can get up to a thousand times more pressure than we get on the surface. So, that's one of the reasons why it's so hard to explore the oceans, because past a certain depth you need to build ludicrously reinforced vessels to resist the insane amounts of pressure. That also means things like windows, which are weak points in the vessel, need to themselves be ridiculously reinforced and it becomes very difficult to see out of them. The ocean is also dark. Light doesn't travel far, so unless you know exactly what you're looking for and where to look, it's basically a crapshoot as to what you're going to find. Finally, the only things of interest (that we know of) in the ocean are living creatures, which have a tendency to move. So, we either have to find a place where lots of these creatures congregate, hope we find stationary creatures, use lights to attract them, or sit there and hope they come to us. None of these methods are exactly fool proof and it's extremely likely that we miss out on a lot of goings on down in the deeps because of it.

Makes sense :ehh: