Deep Sea Fisherman Posts His Discoveries on Twitter

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
how are those wrecked ships floating in the middle of the ocean?

e94eo.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
My opinion;

its 2018, if we have the technologly to go further in the ocean before, but we CHOOSE not to due to "money and time" (when has this ever been an issue for rich people/corporations? especially when it comes to possibly being the first to discover something? :dead: dont buy that shyt at all). then they have already discovered something and are holding information from us. Its really that simple.

Keep in mind the news, government, etc report what they WANT to report. Its no different than a manager knowing about something from corporate long before they tell their employees.

If rich corporations/people are CHOOSING not to "spend money" on exploring something (and even becoming immortal in history by discovering something) then they have already discovered something (probably bad) that the public cant currently handle knowledge of.

The Deep Dark Depths of the ocean we cant reach might very well be a portal to hell or the shadow realm with a bunch of predator looking ass motherfukkas :dame:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
how are those wrecked ships floating in the middle of the ocean?

:russ:

I thought the oceans belonged to the militaries, not civilians. All of that exploratiom which isn't for sunken treasure is for war games, not people habitats?

:russ::russ:

It is a myth breh :francis: and its a still a theory the only one people preach like its a fact :mjlol: believe humans evolved from monkeys just because we share similar bone structure brehs :mjgrin:

Using that logic I can say we evolved from those cockeyed mutant fish in OPs pics just because they have eyes and we got eyes all I gotta is slap science on it and pseudo intellectual nikkaz will believe it :skip:

:russ::russ::russ:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
These are NOT normal fish... the deeper you get into the oceans the stranger the mutations/evolution there's plenty of fish that hasn't been discovered yet that live down there...
but i'm still paranoid about the toxic waters that the creatures live in which people eat :lupe: