latest

Bart Simpson posting Family Guy :ohhh:

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
My opinion;

its 2018, if we have the technologly to go further in the ocean before, but we CHOOSE not to due to "money and time" (when has this ever been an issue for rich people/corporations? especially when it comes to possibly being the first to discover something? :dead: dont buy that shyt at all). then they have already discovered something and are holding information from us. Its really that simple.

Keep in mind the news, government, etc report what they WANT to report. Its no different than a manager knowing about something from corporate long before they tell their employees.

If rich corporations/people are CHOOSING not to "spend money" on exploring something (and even becoming immortal in history by discovering something) then they have already discovered something (probably bad) that the public cant currently handle knowledge of.

:yeshrug: I really don't see it. The only thing of value to us the ocean could contain is minerals and resources and shyt like that, and what's the point of digging around looking for it if its so deep that we can't find any way of extracting it.

Who gives a fukk if it's Godzilla or whatever down there, doesn't matter in the slightest unless its somehow amphibious. Which it couldn't possibly be... how can something that can reach land survive the pressure down there? Whatever sea monsters there is, they're not going to affect us that far down.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the oceans belonged to the militaries, not civilians. All of that exploratiom which isn't for sunken treasure is for war games, not people habitats?
I don't know who they belong to but I know the government explores them all the time.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
What do you mean you think Evolution may be true?

:what:

You think evolution is a myth?

It is a myth breh :francis: and its a still a theory the only one people preach like its a fact :mjlol: believe humans evolved from monkeys just because we share similar bone structure brehs :mjgrin:

Using that logic I can say we evolved from those cockeyed mutant fish in OPs pics just because they have eyes and we got eyes all I gotta is slap science on it and pseudo intellectual nikkaz will believe it :skip: