Deep Sea Fisherman Posts His Discoveries on Twitter

FSP

Banned
Daps
I know we don't have the ability to explore the entire ocean lol the technology doesn't exist. I was speaking in general.
We dont? I thought it would be just mad expensive and time consuming. At least there's treasure :ehh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that really it? We've been to the bottom of the Mariana trench before.
Didn't know that maybe we have the tech now :yeshrug: Did whatever they use make it back to the surface without being crushed?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
One thing is that these creatures seem mutated or full of parasites, something is not right on the bottom of the sea :jbhmm:

Creatures that exist in low light/deeper parts of the ocean have adapted to be able to survive, so they exhibit traits/features that just don't look right to us.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
He is going to have to shake that bag of flour and seasoning extra hard if he wants me to eat any of that shyt after he frys it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know we don't have the ability to explore the entire ocean lol the technology doesn't exist. I was speaking in general.

We dont? I thought it would be just mad expensive and time consuming. At least there's treasure :ehh:

Nah the pressure prevents us from going but so far.

Is that really it? We've been to the bottom of the Mariana trench before.

We have the technology but like @FSP said nobody wants to spend money or time doing it. Which is why only a small part of the ocean has been explored.

Fred.