"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
Yikes :scust:

Oh well, time for that mentor/locker room/veteran leadership role for Kemba, with spot minutes if somebody gets injured. Hopefully McBride and Grimes get more PT outta this.

And ya'll stop worrying about Randle. He is what he is (a #2 option playing the role of #1). If the Knicks can grab another all star level player, Randle will be fine and the Knicks will level up.

Plus, who are the Knicks potentially trading him for? Ben Simmons :russ:
There's too many people all over Knicks internet trying to get Ben Simmons in NY. What part of that is going to work out for us :mindblown:

They just want a guy with a popular name on the Knicks.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
There's too many people all over Knicks internet trying to get Ben Simmons in NY. What part of that is going to work out for us :mindblown:

They just want a guy with a popular name on the Knicks.

That's one thing I HATE about some Knicks fans is this obsession with trading for/signing big names. I don't want anything to do with Simmons :picard:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Trade Randle for draft picks :hhh:

Yea let's hope some random 2nd round pick averages 20, 10, and 5.
Those numbers don’t matter. They come with bad defense, high usage, inefficiency, and ball stopping. He’s barely a net neutral player on the floor overall not good considering this is a guy getting $20M and controlling a large portion of our possessions. He’s been worse this year than his first year here and y’all despised him then.

He’s also not a second option his optimal role is as a third or fourth option where he can focus solely on his offensive strengths and actually defending. Just being a power forward that can push the ball like a Green or Odom.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Those numbers don’t matter. They come with bad defense, high usage, inefficiency, and ball stopping. He’s barely a net neutral player on the floor overall not good considering this is a guy getting $20M and controlling a large portion of our possessions. He’s been worse this year than his first year here and y’all despised him then.

He’s also not a second option his optimal role is as a third or fourth option where he can focus solely on his offensive strengths and actually defending. Just being a power forward that can push the ball like a Green or Odom.[/QUOTE]
Ego too big to see that and has horrible low iq moments :francis:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
nikka WHAT? :mjlol:

all they gotta do is stagger minutes with him playing with the second unit. problem solved

I just said 6th man because he plays better with the second unit like you said.

Not like I said anything super egregious breh

We all know that him and Randle on the floor together is :gag: for the most part.