"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I just said 6th man because he plays better with the second unit like you said.

Not like I said anything super egregious breh

We all know that him and Randle on the floor together is :gag: for the most part.
thibs is too defense focused to ever do that plus he's our best wing defender.
its why he rode elfrid bumass to hell and back and why he ditched kemba.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just said 6th man because he plays better with the second unit like you said.

Not like I said anything super egregious breh

We all know that him and Randle on the floor together is :gag: for the most part.
That's why you bench Randle earlier and RJ gets to have the roc in his hands more plus run with the 2nd unit:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So Thibs is telling us Kemba is worse than Elfrid Payton? He gave him a full season at starting point. lol
Don't mention his name.
full

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
alec burkes isnt a starting point guard in the nba. he has no playing making skills and isnt fast enough to get in the lane. this was a reactionary move. he wont last the month starting.

rose or quick should start.
False. He’s capable enough to keep the ball moving, get his middy off and is a good perimeter defender. If that makes us a more consistent team then he’s the man for the job. I’d rather have quick starting but I figure Thibs doesn’t want to disrupt quick and obis chemistry. Rose does well coming off the bench and destroying 2nd units, plus he doesn’t have to defend the opposing teams point guard. Sounds like the right decision.

the whole homecoming thing makes me sad though. Kemba can still be a rotation player but dude was getting dismantled by opponents.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who cares what is Randle doing with these double teams :mjlol:
You gonna address the whole post or just pick and choose your arguments.

Do you really believe obi will take over the brunt of the offense if julius goes away?

I’d like to a decent sample size of how obi looks with the starting unit. I don’t think we’ve ever seen this.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The lytics say the Knicks is one of the best defensive teams in the league when Kemba is in the bench and one of the worst defensively when he’s on the floor :picard:
Randle’s on/off is fukking horrendous too on both ends.

Kemba is being scapegoated imo he can still be a rotational piece.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. He’s capable enough to keep the ball moving, get his middy off and is a good perimeter defender. If that makes us a more consistent team then he’s the man for the job. I’d rather have quick starting but I figure Thibs doesn’t want to disrupt quick and obis chemistry. Rose does well coming off the bench and destroying 2nd units, plus he doesn’t have to defend the opposing teams point guard. Sounds like the right decision.

the whole homecoming thing makes me sad though. Kemba can still be a rotation player but dude was getting dismantled by opponents.
he'll be back to da bench before christmas. u heard it here first

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You gonna address the whole post or just pick and choose your arguments.

Do you really believe obi will take over the brunt of the offense if julius goes away?

I’d like to a decent sample size of how obi looks with the starting unit. I don’t think we’ve ever seen this.
Why do you need someone to take the brunt of the offense or be some ball dominant player?

We have enough offensive firepower up and down this roster to play by committee. We have played better when we have played as a team not selfish Julius ball.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What's the point of creating double teams on yourself if you're just gonna log up a brick or get stripped freezing out the rest of the team?

That floppy foot fakkit is in the (-) with that shyt.

Bring in Toppin and stop trying to be a fake ass Kobe.