Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
he can hoop
but hes not a point guard and cant create for others
his role shouldnt change
With Julius we haven’t had a need for a PG to be a distributor

Julius is going to keep doing the point forward thing and dominating the majority of our possessions. Burks is just going to play off Julius.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he'll be back to da bench before christmas. u heard it here first
You’re wilding. Dude provides the defense Kemba didn’t. Thibs will let him rock.

Why do you need someone to take the brunt of the offense or be some ball dominant player?

We have enough offensive firepower up and down this roster to play by committee. We have played better when we have played as a team not selfish Julius ball.
I didn’t say anything about being ball dominant. Julius just needs to play within the offense and he can be effective. RJ can barely create his own shot, mitch usually gets his points off offensive rebounds or lobs so that leaves Burks, Julius and Fournier to handle the offense. Fournier has been wildly inconsistent this year but I’m hoping it improves. If we can get the ball moving on offense and Julius to stop the isos the starting lineup would look so much better.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Randle’s on/off is fukking horrendous too on both ends.

Kemba is being scapegoated imo he can still be a rotational piece.

I totally believe Kemba's being scapegoated even though he's been terrible defensively for us. I like Randle but I really believe he's been the problem for us all season with his inconsistent effort on both ends of the floor. With Thibs, it seems most have a short leash except Randle who can turn the ball over excessively, take terrible shots, blow his coverage, & not give 110% out there & still get his play time

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:dead: Scoring by committee and expect to be competitive.

:dead: WTF is this the Detroit pistons?
Nah Kendra we have a handful of guys that can go off any night we don’t need your husband cosplaying Carmelo Anthony

If you play defense and move the ball and play with pace with several solid scorers you can still have a good offense and still be a nice team we ain’t winning shyt anyway tf you on

U wanna talk about the Pistons but ur man been worse than Jerami Grant

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I totally believe Kemba's being scapegoated even though he's been terrible defensively for us. I like Randle but I really believe he's been the problem for us all season with his inconsistent effort on both ends of the floor. With Thibs, it seems most have a short leash except Randle who can turn the ball over excessively, take terrible shots, blow his coverage, & not give 1110% out there & still get his play time
100% and even on offense Kemba has had to change to please Randle

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I totally believe Kemba's being scapegoated even though he's been terrible defensively for us. I like Randle but I really believe he's been the problem for us all season with his inconsistent effort on both ends of the floor. With Thibs, it seems most have a short leash except Randle who can turn the ball over excessively, take terrible shots, blow his coverage, & not give 110% out there & still get his play time
:ehh: You’re definitely right.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop

giphy.gif

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he can hoop
but hes not a point guard and cant create for others
his role shouldnt change

im in 2 minds i think this is a great point ..:jbhmm:

runnin through th3 offense through Burkes was half the issue , with the bench this year ... he isnt a PG , he only looks for his own shot and looks to fe3d randle ALOT , which could potentially be a huge disaster

defensively he fixes the problem:yeshrug: ....

but idgaf less time for d gawd along side Chuckin burkes is what o wanted ...so im all fo it:yeshrug: ..now we kan stop the insanity and have rose run the offense off the bench:ehh: