"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Unless you getting an all-star back, trading Randle and putting all that pressure on Obi would be dumb as f*ck.
Obi can play he’s not some kid he’s about to be 24 he’s ready to play

He’d produce as a full time starter and would play in a way that’s more cohesive with the guys we have

Randle is a fluke one time All-Star will probably never be there again you’re not getting a boba fife All-Star back without throwing additional assets

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Obi can play he’s not some kid he’s about to be 24 he’s ready to play

He’d produce as a full time starter and would play in a way that’s more cohesive with the guys we have

Randle is a fluke one time All-Star will probably never be there again

You basing this all of a 20 game sample. Again bring back a all-star or Thibs needs to let the point forward experiment die.

And I'm not saying Obi isn’t good or won't be, but Knicks fans LOVE to overrate their young players.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You basing this all of a 20 game sample. Again bring back a all-star or Thibs needs to let the point forward experiment die.

And I'm not saying Obi isn’t good or won't be, but Knicks fans LOVE to overrate their young players.
The sample is irrelevant. He has the skillset and athleticism to be at the very least a replacement level PF while being cheaper, younger, and with a play style more compatible with our roster and conductive to winning. He’s a high motor do shyt player.

Randle not an All-Star and is having a shytty season and every team knows who this guy is so I’m not sure how you expect an All-Star back. Taking the ball out Randle’s hands will only make him worse.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Unless you getting an all-star back, trading Randle and putting all that pressure on Obi would be dumb as f*ck.
Not only would it be dumb it would be irresponsible as fukk to put Obi in those trenches. Also it makes the team worse if you think RJ and Fournier are struggling now wait until those double teams Randle commands go way. Obi is an amazing player but he would get dismantled playing against the Giannis, Mobley’s, AD’s of the world.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The sample is irrelevant. He has the skillset and athleticism to be at the very least a replacement level PF while being cheaper, younger, and with a play style more compatible with our roster and conductive to winning. He’s a high motor do shyt player.

Randle not an All-Star and is having a shytty season and every team knows who this guy is so I’m not sure how you expect an All-Star back. Taking the ball out Randle’s hands will only make him worse.

So you trade Randle away for nothing. Putting Obi in the starting lineup as the man, makes this team worse. Lol.

Cats want to trade Randle away for more spare parts and will continue to complain about not having a #1 option, lol. Never change Knicks fans, never change :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So you trade Randle away for nothing. Putting Obi in the starting lineup as the man, makes this team worse. Lol.

Cats want to trade Randle away for more spare parts and will continue to complain about not having a #1 option, lol. Never change Knicks fans, never change :russ:
Randle is not a number one option he’s not even a number two

Nobody has Obi as the man at that point it would be a by committee team

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Not only would it be dumb it would be irresponsible as fukk to put Obi in those trenches. Also it makes the team worse if you think RJ and Fournier are struggling now wait until those double teams Randle commands go way. Obi is an amazing player but he would get dismantled playing against the Giannis, Mobley’s, AD’s of the world.
With Mitch, Sims, Nerlens out there, I wholeheartedly disagree. I also believe that Randle is overrated and will get dismantled by the above guys as well. This says nothing and doesn't fill a void in keeping Randle.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

You trade off Randle for an actual ball handler that has a low turnover rate while creating a more fluid offensive flow.

Draymond Green brings more to the warriors than Randle for the Knicks right now.

Randle is a PF trying to play like Kobe with a trash shooting efficiency. The dude is either hot or cold. We need Luke warm players.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

nikkas gave up on Knox, about to give up on RJ and now nikkas want Obi to take all the pressure by replacing Julius... :mjlol:

Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen after that? :jbhmm: :skip:

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
With Mitch, Sims, Nerlens out there, I wholeheartedly disagree. I also believe that Randle is overrated and will get dismantled by the above guys as well. This says nothing and doesn't fill a void in keeping Randle.
You can’t hide Obi on defense especially when you guys want him to be a starter. Secondly what attention would Obi command from defenses? There’s only two players who can create offenses for himself and others (Randle, Rose) and it looks like Quickley will get there sooner rather than later. Respectfully you guys aren’t even thinking about RJ career at this point.

Anerdyblackguy

Supporter
Daps
nikkas gave up on Knox, about to give up on RJ and now nikkas want Obi to take all the pressure by replacing Julius... :mjlol:

Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen after that? :jbhmm: :skip:
:wow: Knicks fans were turning on Quickley 10 games into the season. Dark times we're living in