"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Trying to tell folk mans need to get moved
shyt is bad down to 19/10/5 on a shytty 51% TS, box score looks good until you see he’s a usage monster with a stat padder game and has been a negative on defense ball watching and rebound hunting and a ball stopper on offense

Obi should be the starting PF before his rookie deal is up

Knicks should go after KAT or something and get this guy off the team before he tanks his value further/orgs start to notice him. He’s not that guy and he and Barrett can’t co-exist.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt is bad down to 19/10/5 on a shytty 51% TS, box score looks good until you see he’s a usage monster with a stat padder game and has been a negative on defense ball watching and rebound hunting and a ball stopper on offense

Knicks should go after KAT or something and get this guy off the team before he ranks his value further/orgs start to notice him he’s not that guy and he and Barrett can’t co-exist
Facts…. Obi gets in there the ball doesn’t stick in his hands, he bangs in the block getting his rebs and playing defense… Knicks had an identity last year as a defensive team and it took them far.. That’s what Thibbs need to do now and shake that starting lineup up.. Have the defensive focus and let the defense generate the offense

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Knicks should go after KAT or something and get this guy off the team before he tanks his value further/orgs start to notice him. He’s not that guy and he and Barrett can’t co-exist.
But who do you trade Randle for? That’s the question I have. Like Obi is a season or two away from being able to handle a starter load

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Facts…

Starting lineup should be

IQ
Burks
Fornier
Randle
Mitch

more

IQ > Rose
Burks> Fornier
Randle> RJ
Noel> Obi
Mitch

Starters:
IQ
Fournier
Barrett
Toppin
Mitch

Bench:
Rose/McBride
Burk
Grimes
Randle
Nerlens/Taj/Sims

Rose or Burk will check Randle on that iso shyt. You can also switch the bench with starters but Randle and Barrett can't be on the floor together.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
But who do you trade Randle for? That’s the question I have. Like Obi is a season or two away from being able to handle a starter load
I would be looking at Sacramento (Fox), Houston (Gordon), OKC or NO. A team with internal problems. We'd also have to give up picks. I think other teams can see the glaring problem with the Knicks. I also feel like he could play well with CP3 and Booker. We could try to get Mikal.