"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
That's garbage to say I said a lot of nothing, that means you are bias and if you are bias like a typical stan which you are better than, why bother? At like putting a big target on your head saying I am an idiot stan, whatever you say is nothing unless it's good about my guy or team.

He's literally better right now. I don't know what more you need to see. I've watched all of the Knicks regular season and preseason games as well as Cam and Cam's been much better so far.

What you meant to say is Cam has not had a better career so far. That's a fact, R.J. has had a better career so far. I am not arguing that, I agree with you on that part.

Cam is grossly inefficient when playing hurt. As I've stated over and over again, he's terrible playing through injuries offensively. It's one of his major weaknesses that kills him impact-wise. When playing healthy, we get an extremely productive offensive scorer which I've stated time and time again and I have valid proof on it. Defensively, he's not much different regardless of if he's healthy or not.

He doesn't shy away from contact when healthy and he gets to the line often.

Bullshyt ass sentence.

He plays a lot fewer minutes than R.J. R.J. literally plays more mins than anyone (sans Randle) in the last couple of seasons and this year he's playing 36 a game. Cam is playing 24 MPG. I am using per36 to show just that on the same level.

Cam doesn't get yanked by Nate you dumbass. He plays in a rotation. In fact, he plays more than anyone else in the 2nd unit in both the preseason and regular season this year.

You sound like a fukking nut right now. It's one thing to stan but don't fukking lie. I hate when nikkas lie. I hate it!

nikkas don't gameplan for R.J. They just play the left. That's it. Randle and now Evan is who the teams' game plan for when playing the Knicks. Especially Randle who is the core piece for the Knicks. At this point, you sound like a goofy stan, you are better than this. I thought you learned your lesson during the playoffs fukking with me. Not a good idea homie.
you a grown ass man resorting to name calling.
if you want to say cam played a better first 3 games uh ok???
that man said all the games cam played he was hurt.
cam reddish freethrow rate is garbage thus far into his career ESPECIALLY compared to rj.
you have no idea what you're talking about and cherry picks stats out of context to fit a narrative.
and yes lloyd pierced yanked him out of games cause he was languishing with terrible shot selection and falling asleep on defense. nikka lying to me when I SEENT it with my own two eyes on more than one occasion. lloyd a garbage coach anyway :mjlol:
you're wrong and you know it.
this how I know you lost the argument and you just making shyt up cause you a homer and a weirdo
I'mma leave you an article where it's implied he isnt where rj is mentally.
Cam Reddish and his pursuit to find his 'old self' and help the Hawks
have a good night bozo :mjlol:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
you a grown ass man resorting to name calling.
that man said all the games cam played he was hurt.
cam reddish freethrow rate is garbage thus far into his career ESPECIALLY compared to rj.
you have no idea what you're talking about and cherry picks stats out of context to fit a narrative.
you're wrong and you know it.
this how I know you lost the argument and you just making shyt up cause you a homer and a weirdo
I'mma leave you an article where it's implied he isnt where rj is mentally.
Cam Reddish and his pursuit to find his 'old self' and help the Hawks
have a good night bozo :mjlol:
I literally followed every game the Hawks have played. I keep history of all small and minor details which is why I have the knowledge base I do. When I say, Cam has played most of his career hurt, I mean that shyt. He literally came in as a rookie with no explosiveness. If you know anything about Cam, he's very explosive, he doesn't jump high at all but he jumps fast. He literally could barely get off the ground for the first two months. In the preseason as a rookie, Jrue blocked him on a jumpshot from distance. Cam didn't start to get his explosiveness back till the middle of December and he didn't get healthy fully till January as a rookie. That's a fukking fact!

As for sophomore. He had a tremendous summer, his preseason was the best on the squad and he got hurt in our 2nd game v. MEM. He grabbed his ankle but it turns out it was an Achilles injury. He tried to play through it and was fukking horrible offensively. He finally admitted defeat and got it operated on. He tried to play on it as Capela was doing but Cam doesn't play well offensively through injuries as Clint can. When he came back in the playoffs v. MIL, he was excellent for us. He showcased why so many are high on him.

This year, like last, he was one of our best preseason players but not the best this time around. So far in the regular season, he's been playing 24 MPG averaging 19.5PPG. He is 3rd in points per touch behind only Kelly Oubre Jr. and Eric Gordon and over 500% as well. That's impressive!

I don't cherry-pick shyt, I literally have a record of every fukking thing I say in regards to this topic. It's up to you if you want to believe me or not. If you decide not to, that's fine with me. I could give a shyt less. You aren't someone of real importance in terms of this subject. You're just a nikka who is a Knicks stan who I thought was smarter than this. I guess I was wrong.

Why wouldn't you want someone to have R.J. mentality? It's tremendous and it's a player he's played within the past and can relate to as it's his friend. That's like having Taj Gibson's hustle? If I tell R.J., I want him to hustle like Taj, that's exactly what it means you dumbass. You really on some stan shyt right now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
last year he was before he got hurt. We’ll see what happens this year

As for Cam, Hawks brehs don’t wanna hear this but the Hawks aren’t paying everyone and Cam can be had for the right price. Hawks need a 2nd star to make a run at a title
That's your opinion breh, these nikkas talking trade ain't talking about Beal who you covet. They are talking about bullshyt protected picks and bullshyt in general. That's why I am all about just killing that noise. As long as Cam is healthy, we are good. It's simple as that. Sixers fans love the idea of trading Simmons when the topic is Lillard or Beal but bring picks or nikkas like McCollum or Sexton up and they throw up instantly.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s one lost and they had a off night.

:yeshrug:

To keep it real they let the bs 3pt in a game record go to their heads and heat checked this whole game. The threes didn’t fall and they didn’t do the work to compensate. The defense wasn’t great either.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's your opinion breh, these nikkas talking trade ain't talking about Beal who you covet. They are talking about bullshyt protected picks and bullshyt in general. That's why I am all about just killing that noise. As long as Cam is healthy, we are good. It's simple as that. Sixers fans love the idea of trading Simmons when the topic is Lillard or Beal but bring picks or nikkas like McCollum or Sexton up and they throw up instantly.
Man we not even playing you guys for a few weeks

It’s too early for this much Knicks/Hawks angst. There is a whole RJ vs. Cam thread for this shyt.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what happened wit kemba ..was he playin that bad or just trusted rose ..i missed what happened prior to him bein subbed in:yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
giphy.webp

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what happened wit kemba ..was he playin that bad or just trusted rose ..i missed what happened prior to him bein subbed in:yeshrug:

Cole Anthony was MURKING him on defense. Kemba actually had his most promising offensive game imo, diverse offensive attack and a live dribble for the first time. But it didn't really matter because he gave up 2 or 3 baskets for every one that he produced. Rose was also the best player for New York (offensively at least, it was Mitch defensively) and it wasn't close even with Randle's gaudy numbers.