"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Damn talk about coming back to Earth :francis:

Whole performance was bad from start to finish. At least Mitch didn't get injured on that play :whew:

Relied way too much on the three pointer, I just posted this after the game in Orlando

I'm not a huge fan of jacking up 3s but the thing is that the vast majority of those threes are coming off of good ball movement and within the flow of the offense, so I'm all for it.

And in this game we jacked 3 pointers after poor offensive possessions.

Cleary came back from Orlando feeling ourselves thinking we could sleepwalk through this one and rely on talent. Nope, we have to show effort and execute every night to win. Hopefully this loss serves as a warning.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mikal was my pick:francis:
At least Mills got fired….

Perry still here though

:stopitslime:

I do think the Knicks could use one more good wing on the roster. Somebody to take defensive assignments alongside RJ. Grimes could be that, but I prefer that they had a platoon situation and a third wing to throw at opposing guards as well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
At least Mills got fired….

Perry still here though

:stopitslime:

I do think the Knicks could use one more good wing on the roster. Somebody to take defensive assignments alongside RJ. Grimes could be that, but I prefer that they had a platoon situation and a third wing to throw at opposing guards as well.
That was the one signing I wish we nailed we have a more 2 way guys but we don't have a true lock it down on defense type. It would save RJs legs not having to dispel extra energy as well:francis:If there's any trade that needs to happen it's that one.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cole Anthony had 29 points, 16 rebounds, and 8 assists on 56% shooting :hhh:

Cole Anthony.
He was one of the best rebounding prospects to ever enter the draft from the PG position. When I did a write-up on him as a prospect, I remember being extremely impressed with his rebounding ability. I remember comparing him to Cam Reddish as a player who will be a MUCH better NBA pro than a college player in two to three years.