"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He was one of the best rebounding prospects to ever enter the draft from the PG position. When I did a write-up on him as a prospect, I remember being extremely impressed with his rebounding ability. I remember comparing him to Cam Reddish as a player who will be a MUCH better NBA pro than a college player in two to three years.

Bro, nobody in this thread gives a f*ck about Cam Reddish. He's not better than RJ now, and hasn't been in the past. The future remains to be seen, but he needs to worry about staying off the IL.

My response isn't directly related to what you said, I'm just tired of seeing Reddish's name in this thread and ATL dudes talking foolishness.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bro, nobody in this thread gives a f*ck about Cam Reddish. He's not better than RJ now, and hasn't been in the past. The future remains to be seen, but he needs to worry about staying off the IL.

My response isn't directly related to what you said, I'm just tired of seeing Reddish's name in this thread and ATL dudes talking foolishness.
So much wrong is this post. Obviously, DoubleClutch does. I didn't even bring this shyt up, someone else did, I just validated and regulated. I am not a Knick fan so it's not my place to say I care but I do and that means more to me than you do to me.

He's currently better than R.J. and will always be better than him. In the past, R.J. has been better but not when it matter. Now Cam is just flat out better. The end. If you want data, I already given it to you. IL? What the fukk is an IL, you mean IR?

That's good to know because I thought you was retarded but now I know you are just a hardheaded nikka. Don't bring up Reddish if you don't want me bringing smoke. How many Knicks nikkas do I talk about anywhere outside of this thread, the R.J. thread, and a game thread? None. Put respect on my nikkas names.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So much wrong is this post. Obviously, DoubleClutch does. I didn't even bring this shyt up, someone else did, I just validated and regulated. I am not a Knick fan so it's not my place to say I care but I do and that means more to me than you do to me.

He's currently better than R.J. and will always be better than him. In the past, R.J. has been better but not when it matter. Now Cam is just flat out better. The end. If you want data, I already given it to you. IL? What the fukk is an IL, you mean IR?

That's good to know because I thought you was retarded but now I know you are just a hardheaded nikka. Don't bring up Reddish if you don't want me bringing smoke. How many Knicks nikkas do I talk about anywhere outside of this thread, the R.J. thread, and a game thread? None. Put respect on my nikkas names.

Doubleclutch is not a Knicks fan.

Cam is in no way better than RJ right now, nor has he ever been.

IL is the injured list, something Cam is very familiar with although you may not be.

I don't respect any of ya'll ATL n*ggas in this thread. I can't even tell ya'll apart.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Doubleclutch is not a Knicks fan.

Cam is in no way better than RJ right now, nor has he ever been.

IL is the injured list, something Cam is very familiar with although you may not be.

I don't respect any of ya'll ATL n*ggas in this thread. I can't even tell ya'll apart.
You New York nikkas still smoking sess? I can tell you is with your dumbass. nikka look at this:

Player Comparison: Cam Reddish vs. RJ Barrett | Stathead.com nikka shut your dumbass up

IR is what's generally used. You sound like a 3rd grader and not a nikka who know shyt.

nikka, you are a nobody, your respect is meaningless but putting you to sleep is purposeful. It is what it is.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Can we move on to Philadelphia now (An actual team we have to play)? Like what’s the status of Noel because Embiid is no fukking joke. Last year Philly put Ben Simmons on RJ (especially in that first game) and it was an absolutely brutal scene to watch as Simmons took RJ out the game. Then later Simmons was put on Randle and it was difficult for Randle to post or attack. That’s the one positive of Simmons not here.

Sidenote: This is actually a good test run on our Fournier signing. Last year Philly hid Seth Curry on Bullock and bullock didn’t attack. Will be interesting to see how Fournier attacks him.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You New York nikkas still smoking sess? I can tell you is with your dumbass. nikka look at this:

Player Comparison: Cam Reddish vs. RJ Barrett | Stathead.com nikka shut your dumbass up

IR is what's generally used. You sound like a 3rd grader and not a nikka who know shyt.

nikka, you are a nobody, your respect is meaningless but putting you to sleep is purposeful. It is what it is.

We're on the internet, relax n*gga.

Now f*ck off.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Can we move on to Philadelphia now (An actual team we have to play)? Like what’s the status of Noel because Embiid is no fukking joke. Last year Philly put Ben Simmons on RJ (especially in that first game) and it was an absolutely brutal scene to watch as Simmons took RJ out the game. Then later Simmons was put on Randle and it was difficult for Randle to post or attack. That’s the one positive of Simmons not here.

Sidenote: This is actually a good test run on our Fournier signing. Last year Philly hid Seth Curry on Bullock and bullock didn’t attack. Will be interesting to see how Fournier attacks him.
Ben Simons is gone and Mitch is here in one piece :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Taj is back but Noel :francis:Dude 25/26 but so:flabbynsick:already :dead:Rj should have a better game OR Ev finds his shooting touch again :ehh:I think our bench is having a bench mob game though quote me on that:mjlit:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

It’s just 3 games into the season…. You can’t seriously be this aggy to argue about this that you are using stats from 3 games to defend your point.

:dead:
3 games out of 82…. We don’t even play ya’ll this month.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Stop being homotional nikka. We gonna whoop ya ass, just be patient.