Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I play games for an experience I’m not 5 years old. I can’t remember the last game I bought thinking “I can’t wait to have fun”....just listen at you hive minded dudes :russ: regurgitating the same nonsense. You mean to tell me every game you buy you sitting there smiling from ear to ear with a Christmas feeling on the inside ? nikka please

You play to be entertained, engaged, for a challenge or to compete.
Trizzy ass game

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
so is this game pretty, is the story interesting? I'm trying to understand how this gets good reviews despite repetitive/boring gameplay.
Gathering from multiple reviews, it is a game about isolation that creates appreciation of finding signs of other players in your world (tools to overcome obstacles) as well as receiving likes from tools you have placed that other players use. Because the gameplay challenge comes from proper weight load management (what tools do you bring, how do you stack them, etc.) and path finding (you can get to your objective any way you want but the direct route is of course never the safest) they say that those little moments of getting help from a different player carry much more importance than they do in other games, and it actually makes players reflect on the little things one can do to help others.

Per Easy Allies, they say the game literally practices what it preaches (the reward one gains from playing the game is finding connections with strangers, the same thing that the in-game story is about).

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gathering from multiple reviees, it is a game about isolation that creates appreciation of finding signs of other players in your world (tools to overcome obstacles) as well as receiving likes from tools you have placed that other players use. Because the gameplay challenge comes from proper weight load management (what tools do you bring, how do you stack them, etc.) and path finding (you can get to your objective any way you want but the direct route is of course never the safest) they say that those little moments of getting help from a different player carry much more importance than they do in other games, and it actually makes players reflect on the little things one can do to help others.

Per Easy Allies, they say the game literally practices what it preaches (the reward one gains from playing the game is finding connections with strangers, the same thing that the in-game story is about).

best summary I’ve heard of the game...still not interested...but from the reviews I’ve read/watched...this nails it succinctly

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The reviews for this game are exactly why I have ZERO faith in video game journalism...

nikkas rating a Fedex simulator 9 and 10 yet struggle to tell you why they like it...:dahell:

Like those real artsy fakkits that stare at a black piece of paper with glitter sprinkled on it and convince themselves its some mystical space and time continuum shyt...

Absolutely ridiculous...
you described it lol, these hipsters love doing it. Personally from everything I have seen, this game is just not for me

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Some drunk dude to drunk Kojima in 2015: Screw Konami, You could make a package delivery game fun if you wanted to..

*Kojima stares off in the distance and nodding*

I feel like that is what happened...
tumblr_inline_mwbum2oHrN1rft6m6.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
When GTA VI parodies this shyt in one of its missions >>>>>
They probably will but there really is no need for them to do that...

This game is literally 30 hours of GTA fetch and deliver missions minus the driving and shooting...

Japanophiles that been using that as an excuse to dismiss Western open world games as "unimaginative boring gameplay" don't know wtf to do with themselves right now...

The juelzin for this shyt got me...:russ: