Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I play games for an experience I’m not 5 years old. I can’t remember the last game I bought thinking “I can’t wait to have fun”....just listen at you hive minded dudes :russ: regurgitating the same nonsense. You mean to tell me every game you buy you sitting there smiling from ear to ear with a Christmas feeling on the inside ? nikka please

You play to be entertained, engaged, for a challenge or to compete.

So you can't wait to spend $60 to hold the left stick in the upward position for 40 hours straight?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The reviews for this game are exactly why I have ZERO faith in video game journalism...

nikkas rating a Fedex simulator 9 and 10 yet struggle to tell you why they like it...:dahell:

Like those real artsy fakkits that stare at a black piece of paper with glitter sprinkled on it and convince themselves its some mystical space and time continuum shyt...

Absolutely ridiculous...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
MGSV is sitting at a 93 on MC despite the fact the game is unfinished and Kojima went way over budget on stupid shyt like music and cinematics. And this is due to the fact that people are afraid to critique Kojima because he made MGS. Slap Kojima's name on Mass Effect Andromeda and it would be rated higher than all the Mass Effects :francis:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MGSV is sitting at a 93 on MC despite the fact the game is unfinished and Kojima went way over budget on stupid shyt like music and cinematics. And this is due to the fact that people are afraid to critique Kojima because he made MGS

That gameplay was :wow: just everything around it was borederline trash, or just trash

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
MGSV is sitting at a 93 on MC despite the fact the game is unfinished and Kojima went way over budget on stupid shyt like music and cinematics. And this is due to the fact that people are afraid to critique Kojima because he made MGS. Slap Kojima's name on Mass Effect Andromeda and it would be rated higher than all the Mass Effects :francis:

Kojima/MGS name def. helped, but like I said it benefited from coming out towards the beginning of the gen as well (imo). A lot of shyt hadn’t dropped yet so the bar hadn’t been raised as much as it is in 2019

I think if it dropped now it be ranked slightly lower than horizon (89) and Spidey. And I love MGSV and MGS in general.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The reviews for this game are exactly why I have ZERO faith in video game journalism...

nikkas rating a Fedex simulator 9 and 10 yet struggle to tell you why they like it...:dahell:

Like those real artsy fakkits that stare at a black piece of paper with glitter sprinkled on it and convince themselves its some mystical space and time continuum shyt...

Absolutely ridiculous...
shyt like this is why I hardly game anymore these days and why I fear where the video game industry is going.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
After reading and watching a few more reviews I have decided to pass on this. I thought there might be genuinely something within all the bullshyt but this game is a 45hr game about fukking trekking across the country.:scust::scust:even the boss fights are said to be boring.