Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Last Guardian was imo amazing yet I just checked it and it's scored lower than DS(it has an 82). That game had no combat, all you "did" was run and climb and do some puzzles to get around obstacles using that big cat bird. Idk I think I"ll try it :yeshrug:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You nikkaz just want this shyt to fail and can’t accept that some people actually like it..love it even. You goofs (for whatever reason) hated one this since it’s reveal. You can’t say some are afraid to give it a mediocre score when some publications did... what about them were they scared ?

You based all reaction around IGN’s review (I don’t know why) and now attack anybody else who doesn’t follow what they did. Sheep. Since when did IGN become the end all say all for reviews ?

If the game had been a 90 plus on metacrtic you still would of shyt on it and complained.

Saying if it was made by somebody else it would score even lower, nope.... nobody could even think of some shyt like this.... irrelevant point. You attack innovation on one hand and rage about the same ol on the other.

Quite Frankly......

Sickening.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You nikkaz just want this shyt to fail and can’t accept that some people actually like it..love it even. You goofs (for whatever reason) hated one this since it’s reveal. You can’t say some are afraid to give it a mediocre score when some publications did... what about them were they scared ?

You based all reaction around IGN’s review (I don’t know why) and now attack anybody else who doesn’t follow what they did. Sheep. Since when did IGN become the end all say all for reviews ?

If the game had been a 90 plus on metacrtic you still would of shyt on it and complained.

Saying if it was made by somebody else it would score even lower, nope.... nobody could even think of some shyt like this.... irrelevant point. You attack innovation on one hand and rage about the same ol on the other.

Quite Frankly......

Sickening.

Kojimas translator is that you???

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Quite Frankly......

Sickening.
nikka stfu :mjlol:

Sony is the second home to all the weirdo gamers (Nintendo 1st) and the gameplay be it mgs4 with its 4hrs of gameplay to until dawn and Detroit become human. All that shyt that plays real soft so that even the most bytchmade can enjoy it. The type of nikkaz that get life is strange tattoos, lonely nikkaz who don't interact with woman so they prefer games that can fill that emotional void (I see you g.o.w) so of course there will be games that cater to the LGBT and let's not forget the Q :banderas: Sony you are truly for the gaymers...

:stylin: Xbox Shuffle :stylin:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't put my finger on it at first but now I know what this reminds me of. Them London deliveroo dudes with them big ass goofy boxes on their backs
istock-610948508.jpg

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't put my finger on it at first but now I know what this reminds me of. Them London deliveroo dudes with them bug ass goofy boxes on their backs
istock-610948508.jpg
It funny you said a reviewer of the game say the same thing "One side mission sees you literally delivering a pizza while it’s still hot and flat. You’re basically a Deliveroo employee at the end of the world.":lolbron:
you should watch his review of the game it pretty funny :mjlol:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It funny you said a reviewer of the game say the same thing "One side mission sees you literally delivering a pizza while it’s still hot and flat. You’re basically a Deliveroo employee at the end of the world.":lolbron:

I'm bout to watch it now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I stopped the video the moment breh said you take shyts in this game and the game uses your shyt as weapons:gucci:

Nephew @Fatboi1 So not only are you a glorified UPS delivery boy on this game, but your bowels get weaponized???

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10/10
Death Stranding | digitalchumps
Personal Thoughts
I realize that I haven’t given you everything about the game (not even remotely close). I did this purposefully, as you should see this journey unfold through your own thoughts/eyes. I’m sure that each gamer out there will pull something from the game as it begins to reveal itself. For me, Death Stranding pulled me into the world of Sam Porter, put me in his shoes, and took me places that I had emotionally forgotten existed within myself. It played with my heartstrings, had me hugging my wife and kids more, and genuinely had me re-evaluate what really mattered in life, and the connections I had made with people along my own journey. It’s more than art to me, it’s an experience that shows the finality of life, the finite amount of time we have, and what we should intend on doing with the remaining time spent on this earth. This is something most gamers probably haven’t thought about when playing a game, but I guarantee you’re going to have these thoughts as you progress through Death Stranding.

As a good friend of mind always says, you aren’t going to make it off this earth alive, so you better start living.

Conclusion
Death Stranding reinvents how video game design can work. It takes you through an experience you didn’t expect, doesn’t hold back with its design intentions and execution, and takes the gamer through a journey like no other. This is a masterpiece that only Kojima could pull off.
The Metacritic is going to go up to 85 now. It has 14 10/10 scores. :mindblown: