Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Now that the day of reckoning is upon us some of you sad clowns are already changing your tune.

“ma ma ma maybe I will try it I’m kinda of intrigued”

:mjlol:

Just as I predicted
We strand on Monday

:youngsabo:

I'll be sure to pm you all the spoilers

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this game is good if your end up liking it. You been calling it trash stranding for a year lol.
If he says it's trash because there's not enough shooting or destructible buildings or ragdoll physics then what? It's trash? :mjlol:

I already expect the majority of the gameplay to be sorta like BOTW.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Down to the launch trailer I still don’t have a good idea of whether I will enjoy this game or not. I can usually tell if im in or out with a game by now.

I honestly like some games with more weird/unique gameplay systems. I’m interested to see if the gameplay is compelling enough to drive the story.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If he says it's trash because there's not enough shooting or destructible buildings or ragdoll physics then what? It's trash? :mjlol:

I already expect the majority of the gameplay to be sorta like BOTW.
Still not sure if you’re a double agent. Don’t think I forgot how you was acting when MGSV was out :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still not sure if you’re a double agent. Don’t think I forgot how you was acting when MGSV was out :mjpls:
MGSV was amazing at first, then when I got to chapter 2 my impressions took a nose dive and the "twist" at the end was so wack I started to actively hate the game. It was so wack. The game skimped heavy on story and the open world gameplay got boring when the missions started to get remixed.