Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else think
Sam is a pod baby grown?

This is looking better and better and I know it is going to be an emotional rollercoaster by the time the game ends.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They are finally putting out marketable trailers like the 1st one again with these last few

The game seems to be more about a metaphorical journey than a gaming experience. I'm down to try it. Seems pretty emotional.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
All jokes aside, I really do believe there is a deeper meaning to this when it comes to deliveries. With Amazon taking over the world, I truly believe Hideo made a game about today's way of life and how it will destroy the world.

By making deliveries, it can connect people in a way by befriending your delivery man. Kind of like milk man's use to be close to their customers delivering milk back in the day. Everyone must join together to bring back the world they use to know. During this journey, you have AI Amazon robots that have been malfunctioned or programmed to be violent and has taken over the world.

I believe Jeff Bezos is a silent investor with this game.

69c.png

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait, the core gameplay looks frightening. Being chased by unknown, “invisible” foes while trying to traverse to the next location