Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying to decide between this and Jedi fallen order

I have a hunch that this game will deliver and fallen order won’t...I’m prepared to get both tho if they live up to expectations...things are pretty quiet re: fallen order...by tomorrow tho we should have a fair idea where death stranding will land once the embargo is lifted

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I have a hunch that this game will deliver and fallen order won’t...I’m prepared to get both tho if they live up to expectations
Depending on how much I like death stranding determines how fast I get fallen order.

If I’m not feeling it then I’m getting fallen order day 1

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I have a hunch that this game will deliver and fallen order won’t...I’m prepared to get both tho if they live up to expectations...things are pretty quiet re: fallen order...by tomorrow tho we should have a fair idea where death stranding will land once the embargo is lifted
The Star Wars stan in me wants Fallen Order to be good, plus I'm just in that Jedi mood since Rise of Skywalker and The Mandiloran are both dropping within the next two months.

But MGS3 is my fav game of all time and Kojima is a mad scientist
:wow:

Best case scenario is that they're both good and our pockets get drained

:blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Star Wars stan in me wants Fallen Order to be good, plus I'm just in that Jedi mood since Rise of Skywalker and The Mandiloran are both dropping within the next two months.

But MGS3 is my fav game of all time and Kojima is a mad scientist
:wow:

Best case scenario is that they're both good and our pockets get drained

:blessed:

I’d literally pay the $60 day one for fallen order if the light saber battles/animations look cool...no use lying to myself lol...I’m more than likely gonna cop the $50 preorder for the deluxe edition if it’s still around on fri. I just want to hear what folks have to say about death stranding first