Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

. "DEATH STRANDING". To the feeling saved by one rope that was put casually. By connecting with someone, you are free from unreasonable stress. Gratitude that springs naturally. I want to help someone with something. I've never had a game like this before. It's 10 days to go. Something might change in the world after this work.

Sounds like he enjoyed the concept of people helping you throughout the world. I know dark souls does something like this and I always ignore it. Wonder if kojima's implementation will change that (for me)

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Honestly none of those are my style of game except ratchet, but I didn’t feel it’s worthy of owning a system for just that one game. Every time they have a game I think is gonna compel me to buy a PS4 it comes to PC.

:russ:
You hyped for FedEx simulator but GoW and Horizon do nothing for you? :heh: :duck:

Stop it my guy, the stan wars are dead, it’s ok to like other platforms. Take it from me, I was a Xbox hater, but now I’m in the Xbox ecosystem(shouts to pc gamepass).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:
You hyped for FedEx simulator but GoW and Horizon do nothing for you? :heh: :duck:

Stop it my guy, the stan wars are dead, it’s ok to like other platforms. Take it from me, I was a Xbox hater, but now I’m in the Xbox ecosystem(shouts to pc gamepass).
Got no reason to make it up, if I wanted to play those games I would play them:manny:

As for the DHL simulator, wouldn’t say I’m “hyped”. Intrigued maybe, just cause whos making it. Like I said, if it’s good then I don’t need a PlayStation, if not then I’ll just ignore it

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I still don't know what the fukk this game is even about.

7ef.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
"It may change the world after it's release."

:mjlol::camby:

I know people mean well but saying silly shyt like that is only going to increase the hype and make it damn near impossible to live up to it.

Fred.
Hold up...

You're lying.

Who the fukk said this shyt?:skip:

Edit:

Wooooooooow:mjlol: