Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I wonna know what type of Drugs Kojima be on? This nikka stay with this crazy ass shyt. this shyt look more weird then anything in MGS a baby in a tube?:mindblown:

:wtf:

:dahell:

:usure:

Getting day one edition if I'm still alive in 2020.

:blessed: Mr.Kojima.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamers in general are impossible to please and Kojima fans never know what they want. If he gives them long cutscenes they complain, if he takes them out they complain.
Gamers want MGS3 :mjlol:

I don't get this long cutscene complaint. MGS1,2,3 didn't have this complaint. only 4 did. 4 having long cutscenes doesn't mean they had to go the polar opposite.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

I don't get this long cutscene complaint. MGS1,2,3 didn't have this complaint. only 4 did. 4 having long cutscenes doesn't mean they had to go the polar opposite.
i know your view on it, but MGS5 was damn good even with the clearly rushed chapter 2 :merchant: with good ole boy american money he gonna get his damn movie shot after this game :wow:

im just going through chapter 2 now with reflex off, shyts hard as fukk :damn: what you know about having to hide in toilets and play shyt sounds to get by :damn:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wtf: this not releasing until 2020? i was at least expecting 2018
Death Stranding will be a PS4 exclusive title and will arrive in 2018, according to comments made by Hideo Kojima at TGS 2016.

“It will be out before the Olympics,” said Kojima, referring to the Tokyo 2020 Games. He then went on, “To go a little further, there is a movie called Akira, and it will be out before the year in which Akira is set.” (Akira was set in 2019.)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This.
And instead we got that bullshyt called MG5. Some of the goat gameplay, but two boring looking locations and one of the lamest stories from a AAA title in recent memory. I get hyped when more gameplay and general info drops.

This gen has turned out to be dissappointing

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know your view on it, but MGS5 was damn good even with the clearly rushed chapter 2 :merchant: with good ole boy american money he gonna get his damn movie shot after this game :wow:

im just going through chapter 2 now with reflex off, shyts hard as fukk :damn: what you know about having to hide in toilets and play shyt sounds to get by :damn:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

I remember very long cut scenes in every MGS game. There were a few in MGS1 that are still unbearable to me regardless of how much information they give you.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This.
And instead we got that bullshyt called MG5. Some of the goat gameplay, but two boring looking locations and one of the lamest stories from a AAA title in recent memory. I get hyped when more gameplay and general info drops.

This gen has turned out to be dissappointing
:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember very long cut scenes in every MGS game. There were a few in MGS1 that are still unbearable to me regardless of how much information they give you.
i7jzp.png

MGS4 had the longest average and longest scene period.

The others were fine.

MGSV not only had sparse scenes, some of them weren't as good as older MGS scenes save a couple.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i7jzp.png

MGS4 had the longest average and longest scene period.

The others were fine.

MGSV not only had sparse scenes, some of them weren't as good as older MGS scenes save a couple.
:stopitslime:Yeah? And what did I say?

They all had long cut scenes. I didn't say anything about which ones were longer :dame:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:Yeah? And what did I say?

They all had long cut scenes. I didn't say anything about which ones were longer :dame:
:dahell:
nobody was complaining about long cutscenes until MGS4, which had 9 minute long cutscenes on average and an extremely long epilogue. Not ot mention loading screens.

So what are you saying, exactly? MGS1-3 were fine in this aspect as the cutscenes were shorter(5 minute average)