Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:dahell:
nobody was complaining about long cutscenes until MGS4, which had 9 minute long cutscenes on average and an extremely long epilogue. Not ot mention loading screens.

So what are you saying, exactly? MGS1-3 were fine in this aspect as the cutscenes were shorter(5 minute average)
You're looking for something you argue about. :hubie:
All I said was all the games had long cut scenes including MGS1 (Which is my favorite game of all time) some of which were unbearable in their length and how boring they were. You're reaching for an argument. Ever since Sony fed you faux k lite with a twist of lime you been on edge looking for something to defend.:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're looking for something you argue about. :hubie:
All I said was all the games had long cut scenes including MGS1 (Which is my favorite game of all time) some of which were unbearable in their length and how boring they were. You're reaching for an argument. Ever since Sony fed you faux k lite with a twist of lime you been on edge looking for something to defend.:mjlol:
:umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think this game has something to do with time travel. Norman is from the future or some shyt.