Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I guess it's just weird to me to be updating a thread based off dudes random thoughts and musings.

I can't think of any other game this was done for.

Next week @Kamikaze Revy is gonna post an update:

"Kojima pooted and said he was inspired by the smell for death standing"

:mjlol:
:pachaha:
:ufdup:Someone has to keep this cesspool populated with a few strictly gaming related threads.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Hideo Kojima Will Be at PlayStation Experience with Death Stranding Panel

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/11/29/hideo-kojima-death-stranding-playstation-experience/#
Sony Interactive Entertainment announced today that legendary Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima will be present at PlayStation Experience.

Kojima-san will speak at a newly revealed panel on his new game Death Stranding, that will happen on Saturday, at 1:00 PM Pacific Time. According to the brief description, “special guests” will also be in attendance.

While no further details have been shared, we might finally get to hear some new details about Kojima-san’s upcoming PS4 game.

The last time we heard about Death Stranding was during a panel at Tokyo Game Show, even if information remains scarce.

The game was announced a few months ago at Sony Interactive Entertainment’s E3 press briefing, and apparently it will use an undisclosed existing engine from a well known studio. This might be one of the details to be revealed at PlayStation Experience, but of course we can only wait and see.

PlayStation Experience will open its gates on Saturday, December 3rd in Anaheim, California.

Hideo Kojima Will Be at PlayStation Experience with Death Stranding Panel

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

CyoxYfPVIAEpFWI.jpg:large