Somewhere tropic...
77YE.gif

:dead:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Game comes out in 6 or 7 weeks and Kojima hasn't shown us a piece of gameplay that will make people want to play the game :banderas:

Whether its classic or trash this is the type of shyt the Arcadium needs brehs. A console exclusive with Kojima's whole reputation on the line. If he fukks up he aint moving units again, if its a great game we all win.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Game comes out in 6 or 7 weeks and Kojima hasn't shown us a piece of gameplay that will make people want to play the game :banderas:

Whether its classic or trash this is the type of shyt the Arcadium needs brehs. A console exclusive with Kojima's whole reputation on the line. If he fukks up he aint moving units again, if its a great game we all win.
The main character was shooting bolos at ghosts man..

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kojima's trolling either inadvertantly or deliberately has reached unstable levels.

The guy says he'll show EIGHTY minutes of gameplay.... Only to show it in Japanese leaving the fans in the West even more confused!!:laff::laff:

Like you can't make this up

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The main character was shooting bolos at ghosts man..

:mjlol:

And Kojima is sitting back like "look I got my money if you don't like or understand the game that's on YOU buddy....the preorders still gonna stack :win:"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The game will be legendary mark my words. Smoke a Jay and enjoy the masterpiece