Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If you think it's wack don't play it. It's that simple. Folks gotta stop forcing themselves to be part of every hype train just because everybody else is on it. The moment you learn to accept some shyt was just not meant for you, the easier life gets.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you think it's wack don't play it. It's that simple. Folks gotta stop forcing themselves to be part of every hype train just because everybody else is on it. The moment you learn to accept some shyt was just not meant for you, the easier life gets.
Keep that same energy when it's your favorite movie director. :camby:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
What is this game about?

You have to save Lindsay Wagner's daughter who looks like a clone of Lindsay Wagner so she can be the next president of the US like her mother and rebuild the nation again.

915ee588bf800211fa9a5bd836ee2b68.jpg

From these terrorist guys who kidnapped her

latest

You play as Sam, the guy Lindsay assigns with rescuing her and building connections or "strands" with people across the nation after the terrorist guys and ghosts fukked everything up

Hands_Across_America_Philadelphia.jpg

Or at least this is how I see it :russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
What is this game about?

White women thinks its her divine right to rule a country cause her mother did it...so you have to help her bring the country back together so she can tell people how to live and what to do etc...

Somehow you do it by putting babies in your body but Kojima hasn't revealed how that part works yet

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

I concur with this sentiment..
But there are certain directors, studios, designers of games that illicit certain reactions..
There is no doubt that Kojima is one of the most brilliant game makers in history..
So to see a game that looks below par for him..
Is very off putting..
When people are used to a level of greatness..
Expect the same level of criticism that comes with the territory..
Then add into the fact several triple AAA games are being pushed back for this fukkery:russ:
This game just doesn’t look polished..
The story(or lack there of)seems convoluted and try hard..
Then add being able to piss as a means of revitalizing the desolate earth..
Delivering packages and carrying ladders..
Unexplained babies..
Terrible looking monsters and clunky gun mechanics set in another sandbox environment..
I’m all for hiding plots and certain aspects to games before release..
But the shyt I’ve seen doesn’t even remotely have my interest and will probably wait until sell..
I think people are just tired of certain creators having Carte Blanche..
Being deemed “genius savant” that can do no wrong..
Yeah..
You may have created masterpieces in the past..
But this new shyt is looking like feces..
Don’t ask me how:wow:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I still think the game looks awesome. :manny:

While I have some worries about the open world being too empty, it's not that different from MGS V. I would consider those open world maps pretty empty too since between enemy bases there is just environment but that never stopped me from enjoying the hell out of it.

I really believe Kojima has a better handle on balanced gameplay than people give him credit for, and the Stranding concept seems like the next step of online player interaction he started with MGS V (remember that common players goal of working towards nuclear disarming in the game).