Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Never seen gamers more anxious to hate something than with this shyt.

The Coli-“MGSV has the goat controls. The only good thing about it is the gameplay”

The Coli-“ this game looks like a more advanced version of MGSV gameplay. TRaSH!!!:camby:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Never seen gamers more anxious to hate something than with this shyt.

The Coli-“MGSV has the goat controls. The only good thing about it is the gameplay”

The Coli-“ this game looks like a more advanced version of MGSV gameplay. TRaSH!!!:camby:

It’s Kojima, he’s been divisive since MGS4 imo. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This look like the type of game where it may look a little boring if you just see someone playing it but when you're playing it you can get lost in it. It seems to be a lot of gameplay systems working together.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just saw that latest gameplay.

I'm straight off this backpacking simulator.

DSC_0194.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not one gif was shared followed by a hyped-up statement since this movie came out that's not a good sign

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not one gif was shared followed by a hyped-up statement since this movie came out that's not a good sign
I’m prob one of the biggest Kojima stans on this site and I’m not the least bit interested in this game anymore, the more I see if it the less I care :yeshrug:

I’ll gladly take my L if this game turns out to be great, but from what we’ve seen so far? :patrice:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I’m prob one of the biggest Kojima stans on this site and I’m not the least bit interested in this game anymore, the more I see if it the less I care :yeshrug:

I’ll gladly take my L if this game turns out to be great, but from what we’ve seen so far? :patrice:
when you think of one image that you would want to share from this game what comes to mind outside of that boss. walking around with packages is not exciting anyone the environments are visual masturbation on kojima's part so what is there to get excited about besides the fact it's made by this clown