Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Death Stranding to feature a new form of co-op play, due out before Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Kojima Productions has set an internal release date for Death Stranding, its E3 2016-announced PlayStation 4 open-world action game starring Norman Reedus, studio boss Hideo Kojima said during a Tokyo Game Show 2016 stage event.

While he wouldn’t share specifics, Kojima did share a hint: It will launch before the Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020, and before the release of the new Akira.

Kojima also said that the game will feature a new form of co-op play, but will also be fully playable in single-player.

Finally, we also learned that casting is still underway. “Will there be a heroine?” Kojima teased. “Who should play her?”

On an unrelated note, Kojima was also asked about internet rumors that Metal Gear Survive was an idea that he conceived. He responded, “That’s not the case. I have absolutely nothing to do with or know anything of it. For me, Metal Gear Solid is espionage, it’s political fiction, and something like zombies wouldn’t appear in that world.”

Kojima Productions designer Yoji Shinkawa added, “I, too, not even once heard that kind of story from the director. For me, Metal Gears are two-legged walking weapons, but will those even appear?… A Metal Gear where a Metal Gear doesn’t appear? That’s the Famicom version, lol.”

Read more at Death Stranding to feature a new form of co-op play, due out before Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Gematsu

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Y'all gotta chill. Dude is creating this from scratch. Most new games of this scale take this long, y'all just don't hear about them until they hit alpha and beta.

For example, Horizon: Zero Dawn was said to be in production Since 2011, and is releasing in 2017. And that's from.an established studio with an in-house engine.

Daps
the hype and anticipation for MGSV since it was announced was all worth it :blessed:
its going to be the same with this upcoming masterpiece :wow:

:blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Death Stranding to feature a new form of co-op play, due out before Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Kojima Productions has set an internal release date for Death Stranding, its E3 2016-announced PlayStation 4 open-world action game starring Norman Reedus, studio boss Hideo Kojima said during a Tokyo Game Show 2016 stage event.

While he wouldn’t share specifics, Kojima did share a hint: It will launch before the Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020, and before the release of the new Akira.

Kojima also said that the game will feature a new form of co-op play, but will also be fully playable in single-player....

1098.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why the fukk are y'all following this game:mindblown:

It doesn't even really exist yet, and definitely won't be released before 2018.

Y'all still gone be coming back and updating this thread for another three years?:why:
You're right. Mods delete this garbage thread. I forgot this was the Arcadium. Only threads about other men and blind stannery are acceptable on this forum.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Threads made from as far back as 2012 get updated every single day.:yeshrug:
I guess it's just weird to me to be updating a thread based off dudes random thoughts and musings.

I can't think of any other game this was done for.

Next week @Kamikaze Revy is gonna post an update:

"Kojima pooted and said he was inspired by the smell for death standing"

:mjlol: