giphy.gif

GOTDAMN:deadmanny:

Martha

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm still interested in the game, just wish we saw more than Daryll walking through various terrain mostly.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I am honestly shocked by people’s reactions, this game is genuinely intriguing but has a lot of you going:scust:. I for one am pleased that there seems to be a lot of mystery to this game. I just know in a few years or whenever this gets released it will have people jumping on the train just like everyone did for GOW.
Everybody knew GOW was going to be legit, but i remember the hate horizon was getting just because Guerilla were the developers
and they didnt have the best record (besides killzone 2) .

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am honestly shocked by people’s reactions, this game is genuinely intriguing but has a lot of you going:scust:. I for one am pleased that there seems to be a lot of mystery to this game. I just know in a few years or whenever this gets released it will have people jumping on the train just like everyone did for GOW.
Walk simulators look like Fisher Price my first unreal game.

Show me what I want to see. fukkin action

Showing that shyt like he's at the pinnacle of game design and art direction. He's not.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Everybody knew GOW was going to be legit, but i remember the hate horizon was getting just because Guerilla were the developers
and they didnt have the best record (besides killzone 2) .

Nope that wasn’t the consensus until much much later, I remember initial reactions from people and they was talking about how they have ruined GOW and how this wasn’t Kratos. People talking about the combat is changed for the worst no blades of Chaos, Kratos can’t jump etc...

Walk simulators look like Fisher Price my first unreal game.

Show me what I want to see. fukkin action

Showing that shyt like he's at the pinnacle of game design and art direction. He's not.

We don’t even know when this game will be released so essentially still a work in progress. I bet they put out footage of the “gameplay” just to wet appetites and to still remind gamers the game is still here. Everyone acting like this man doesn’t have a stellar record when it comes to games. In time more will be revealed and guaranteed all the naysayers in here will jump on the bandwagon and roll with the narrative that they were rocking with it all along.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nope that wasn’t the consensus until much much later, I remember initial reactions from people and they was talking about how they have ruined GOW and how this wasn’t Kratos. People talking about the combat is changed for the worst no blades of Chaos, Kratos can’t jump etc...

We don’t even know when this game will be released so essentially still a work in progress. I bet they put out footage of the “gameplay” just to wet appetites and to still remind gamers the game is still here. Everyone acting like this man doesn’t have a stellar record when it comes to games. In time more will be revealed and guaranteed all the naysayers in here will jump on the bandwagon and roll with the narrative that they were rocking with it all along.
Don't show me shyt work and holla when you ready to ship

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope that wasn’t the consensus until much much later, I remember initial reactions from people and they was talking about how they have ruined GOW and how this wasn’t Kratos. People talking about the combat is changed for the worst no blades of Chaos, Kratos can’t jump etc....

The fact that Cory Barlog was back let me know that GOW was gonna be great. Some dudes have "it".

He was also the director for GOW2 after series creator David Jaffe left and that shyt was incredible. That whole Colossus of Rhodes sequence at the start of the game. :banderas: