Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
MGS IV a classic? :laff:

With a 94 on meta critic and most reviews calling it a classic idk what’s funny about claiming something commonly agreed upon.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review for PlayStation 3: A Classic From Kojima (Again) - GameFAQs

A Classic From Kojima (Again)
War has changed but snake has not, from the start to end of metal gear solid 4 you can see the hard work and effort Konami and Kojima Productions have put into the 'final' chapter of the metal gear series, from the beautiful B&B corps to Drebin's Monkey 'Little Grey' Hideo kojima clearly thought about every little detail from the color to there individual voice actor.

From a Art standing point MGS 4 is beautiful, it has an amazing and gripping story with lots of winks and nods to the older MGS games.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review - IGN
It's been a long time coming, but this game is a true classic and a masterpiece from Hideo Kojima, Kojima Productions and Konami.

I understand the series far more than you do
According to what? You have no evidence or rational basis behind this claim. fukk off with your intellectually lazy bullshyt

Just say you didn’t like the game and go play the latest battlefield

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
damn this game was some goofy retarded shyt. ocelot pretending to be liquid :laff::laff::laff:with his arm. B&B unit :laff::laff::laff: raiden nearly stopping a damn naval warship :laff::laff::laff: nanomachines :laff::laff::laff:
Sorry it wasn’t a dudebro, boots on the ground combat simulator like you are used to but that game was lit.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With a 94 on meta critic and most reviews calling it a classic idk what’s funny about claiming something commonly agreed upon.

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review for PlayStation 3: A Classic From Kojima (Again) - GameFAQs

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Review - IGN

According to what? You have no evidence or rational basis behind this claim. fukk off with your intellectually lazy bullshyt

Just say you didn’t like the game and go play the latest battlefield

Who commonly agrees with it? using IGN of all places to support your claim only highlights how dumb you are :mjlol: It should be obvious I don't like the game, but just in case your dumb ass cannot comprehend I DO NOT LIKE THE GAME. MGS 4 a classic..........:laff::laff::laff: coli red reps I tell ya:laff::laff::laff:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This guy makes dope videos. This is a realy good one. Got me realy hyped for the game.

Covers what is known about the game and a bunch of theories

Yea I read some stuff about it after e3, connecting the dots and you can kinda see where koji is going and that he really doesn’t want to tell everything.