Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This game reminds me of one of those artsy paintings that more than half the people in the room are just pretending to like because other people say someone with good taste would get and appreciate it.

I'm not even saying the game will be bad or good I'm just saying all that I've seen of it shows me a bunch of weird scenes and I've seen zero gameplay and nothing I've seen makes me feel hype for it like everyone else seems to feel.

Metal Gear was weird but it was still rooted in reality to an extend. This is unchained weirdness.
It's from kojima. He could show a video of a dude running while shytting and his fan boys would call it a master piece

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Dav3AXIW0AAggUd.jpg:large

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Pretty garbage showing.

Just more questions. 3 e3s and we still don't know what the fukk kind of game it is. It's getting stupid.

This game better be a masterpiece because if he does all this and this shyt is a dud nobody is gonna be giving him big budgets again.

:ufdup: Show us the fukking game or fukk off already. By far the low point of the Sony conference.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
vmW39NF.png

-Signature
-Pregnant Daughter
-Astronaut/Important Figure

NChXAoU.jpg

-Fragile Express, Game might have "classes" or better put she CLEARLY will not be carrying a lot of baggage compared to the main protagonist...maybe he will be able to carry less and/or change gear/suit