Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you trying to hold your breath the entire time? You only need to hold it when the oradek is orange and going crazy.

they really are easy to avoid. Also, you can drink he monsters in the private room to get an extra permanent block of stamina and then another temporary block of stamina as well.

Also, if you are to heavy do you have the lvl 3 power exo suit? That lets you carry a shyt ton.

But if you just worried about the cargo take a truck or a pcc and build a post box before you go into the area. Stash everything and then go in empty handed.

but honestly you can just cheese that area by doing what I said. Let them catch you and take you to the mini boss. Then run away from the mini boss. When you get far enough away it and all the other BT will disappear. Then you can raid the entire area stress free.

layer on you get a weapon that lets you kill them basically.
I got past it. I basically reloaded a save and found a hot spring which restored my stamina. I then passed that middle knot city area to get the toolbox for the craftsman. I just got the reverse trike and delivered the stuff to South knot city which was thankfully easy thanks to the highway that was built.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Just beat the game, although it dragged on a bit towards the end and was kinda repetitive, it's a terrific effort by Kojima and the team, story was top notch as I expected

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really pays to play this attentively. Trying to play this after a few days off of it and not really planning can kick you in the ass. I was so annoyed at the stamina gauge but realized I hadn't rested or did anything for a few orders.

The frustration can still be had but when you properly gear up and have blood bags, hematic grenades/ex grenades for BTs and the Bola Gun it can make the journey easier. This highway definitely made it much easier to just drive past these guys rather than clumsily trying to tackle mules while you're stacked with packages on you.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
just fiished chapter 3.

Things are a little better now that traveling isnt such a chore.

Been making BT's my bytch with the new weapons, too

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took a while but the game seems to have clicked with me once I got further into chapter 3. The story seems to be picking up a bit and there's constantly new gadgets and tools being introduced. Also the world really starts to feel like it's being developed as you progress and you start to feel like other players contributions and yours matter.
I got stuck with the trike somewhere lol

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
That whiteout up in the mountains was insane. And my stamina was low cause I kept pushing without resting. :whew:
just as I was ready to pass out, I reached the top of that damn mountain.
And BT areas without BB :lupe:
I want my BB back! :damn: