Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
how important are those side deliveries? the non-mandatory ones?

can i just skip them and move on with the story without losing out on anything super good?

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
how important are those side deliveries? the non-mandatory ones?

can i just skip them and move on with the story without losing out on anything super good?

They're important if you want access to better equipment. Raising your stars / rank at a site usually unlocks better tiers of stuff like weapons, vehicles, etc. Also, doing em adds lots of materials to a site that you can claim, helpful for when you need to build a structure and don't want to spend a bunch of time looking for materials (metal, etc.) out in the field.

You can definitely get by without doing em and get through the story, they just unlock shyt that helps make the game a little easier.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
font size had a nikka looking like :leostare:

and there is no way except the zoom trick to get it bigger :mjcry:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
font size had a nikka looking like :leostare:

and there is no way except the zoom trick to get it bigger :mjcry:

Yeah I’m about 6.5-7ft from a 65”. Looks good to me

Enjoying the strategies of the game immensely. I I just to the point where I have to do my first retrieval from the GOONS. Guessing it going to be stealth.

Not sure how to handle the BTs though. Do you hold your breath and walk or just stand still?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah I’m about 6.5-7ft from a 65”. Looks good to me

Enjoying the strategies of the game immensely. I I just to the point where I have to do my first retrieval from the GOONS. Guessing it going to be stealth.

Not sure how to handle the BTs though. Do you hold your breath and walk or just stand still?
Crouch, hold breath and move away from them. Pay attention to the scanner to know when you are safe.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
BTs are pretty easy depending on spacing. But honestly it probably just easier to get caught and defeat the BT or just run from the area. Either way will clear the area of all BTs for the moment.

I’ve gotten to the point where I’ll drive my van through a BT area and not get caught. fukk that, I gotta make these deliveries on time :ahh: