Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That whiteout up in the mountains was insane. And my stamina was low cause I kept pushing without resting. :whew:
just as I was ready to pass out, I reached the top of that damn mountain.
And BT areas without BB :lupe:
I want my BB back! :damn:

Yea that’s been my fave part so far. shyt was intense :whew:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
made it to chapter 6. dont know what to say about the story still. waiting for it all to come together

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So you can't ride through BT territory? I tried with a bunch of packages thinking I would just get away and I got dragged into the stupid boss fight :beli: I lost because the boss mechanics are dumb af, I threw like 10 blood bags at it and it did nothing :gucci: so I just said fukk it and killed myself :francis: all my shyt is fukked up so I got a C grade on pretty much everything. I was on a perfect S rank too :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: x2y

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
So you can't ride through BT territory? I tried with a bunch of packages thinking I would just get away and I got dragged into the stupid boss fight :beli: I lost because the boss mechanics are dumb af, I threw like 10 blood bags at it and it did nothing :gucci: so I just said fukk it and killed myself :francis: all my shyt is fukked up so I got a C grade on pretty much everything. I was on a perfect S rank too :snoop:

:russ: You're supposed to equip the blood bags so they refill your blood when you use the hematic grenades

Daps

:deadrose:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Yikes

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Im going to say this now if the are going to take my BB from me like they did quiet in metal gear solid im going to be PiSSED

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You can ride on a motorbike but you have to Bob a weave so they wont attack you