Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
turned back on the game and got to the destination i kept dying at and finished it on my first try lol

Question about the hematic blood bombs

can i just equip one bomb and have a blood pack or do i have to equip multiple bombs and carry only one blood pack? Not sure how the blood bombs and packs should be used together

Hopefully Chapter 2 ends soon if Ch3 is when things pick up

I dont mind the traveling as long as it doesnt get too tedious. And now that we have bombs to take on the BT's im not worried about haiving to traverse the area quietly all the time

Still have no idea what's going on story wise, but it's early so im not concerned
You don't need the blood packs for bombs. Blood packs is for health. Make sure you hold L2 and R2 and release R2 when you use the bomb. It's much more accurate. I was wasting bombs using just L2 and then pressing R2 when I'm ready to throw.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I'm on chapter 2, and those damn BT's keep killing me. I used up all my bloody bombs except 2 to get my first BT kill trophy. but these damn things keep coming back the closer i get to my destination

Also the waypoint system isnt great, because it doesnt seem to take the best route to the destination. RDR2 by comparison had an amazing waypoint system. The traversing stinks because my boots keep getting worn, and i keep falling off ledges and ruining my packages. hopefully it gets better. I wanna use a damn bike, but i still cant

IDK about the story yet. BB just keeps having flashbacks

I saw people using weapons like guns. Hopefully we can use weapons in chapter 3. hopfully the bike is available by then too
Use the trace route tool by holding square to trace your own route to follow. Tip when traversing with cargo is always hold L2+R2 when the ground is not leveled. People tap it but I hold those buttons together 80% of the time and never had a cargo damage problem.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
jpynd2ng61141.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seems like the mood has changed on this and y'all are enjoying it more now?
Good way to relax.

A true video game.

Just maybe not the genre they'd hoped for from this brand

If it was made by some indie wizard bearded cacs in America it would get more praise

People wanted elite violence from Kojima went to hard with the criticism so now he's pissed and he's going to scare everyone to death with his next game.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BT's has to be one of the worst implementations of enemies in a game. I swear I just want to toss the controller when they come around. The fact that you're so clumsy and can't really do anything is fukking frustrating. :snoop:

Idk about this game brehs it's just annoying to me more than interesting. The story hasn't gotten interesting yet either.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
BT's has to be one of the worst implementations of enemies in a game. I swear I just want to toss the controller when they come around. The fact that you're so clumsy and can't really do anything is fukking frustrating. :snoop:

Idk about this game brehs it's just annoying to me more than interesting. The story hasn't gotten interesting yet either.

what chapter are you in? You get a tool that allows you to handle them later on.

also, they are pretty easy to navigate in my opinion. But sometimes it's easier to just get caught and then run away from.the boss. The game treats it like you defeated it and all BTs are eradicated from the area.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what chapter are you in? You get a tool that allows you to handle them later on.

also, they are pretty easy to navigate in my opinion. But sometimes it's easier to just get caught and then run away from.the boss. The game treats it like you defeated it and all BTs are eradicated from the area.
I'm in chapter 3. I just delivered the supplies to the elder. After that i took an order from him to get some supply of his from a remote location. It's like a broken down coliseum looking area. As I get there, timefall starts and BT trigger scene happens. My stamina was already cut to below half of the gauge and I only had like 3 hematic grenades. I start to crouch and move but can't hold my breath for much since my stamina is already very low. BTs grab me and then I'm now struggling to escape. I fall, get up and pick up all my supplies and then as I try to walk away I get grabbed again and then sucked into a fight with the whale looking BT. That shyt ends up being a run around game since I can't do nothing. I get hit and then suddenly I'm anemic? My BB is then suffering from auto toxemia? I leave the area and barely have any stamina to cross a small river. Him moving around trying to fight BTs or mules while carrying huge cargo is just cumbersome.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Steal a mule truck and stay away from standard orders.
Ur strand link probably trash. U not built for this

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm in chapter 3. I just delivered the supplies to the elder. After that i took an order from him to get some supply of his from a remote location. It's like a broken down coliseum looking area. As I get there, timefall starts and BT trigger scene happens. My stamina was already cut to below half of the gauge and I only had like 3 hematic grenades. I start to crouch and move but can't hold my breath for much since my stamina is already very low. BTs grab me and then I'm now struggling to escape. I fall, get up and pick up all my supplies and then as I try to walk away I get grabbed again and then sucked into a fight with the whale looking BT. That shyt ends up being a run around game since I can't do nothing. I get hit and then suddenly I'm anemic? My BB is then suffering from auto toxemia? I leave the area and barely have any stamina to cross a small river. Him moving around trying to fight BTs or mules while carrying huge cargo is just cumbersome.

Are you trying to hold your breath the entire time? You only need to hold it when the oradek is orange and going crazy.

they really are easy to avoid. Also, you can drink he monsters in the private room to get an extra permanent block of stamina and then another temporary block of stamina as well.

Also, if you are to heavy do you have the lvl 3 power exo suit? That lets you carry a shyt ton.

But if you just worried about the cargo take a truck or a pcc and build a post box before you go into the area. Stash everything and then go in empty handed.

but honestly you can just cheese that area by doing what I said. Let them catch you and take you to the mini boss. Then run away from the mini boss. When you get far enough away it and all the other BT will disappear. Then you can raid the entire area stress free.

layer on you get a weapon that lets you kill them basically.