Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
after you beat it can you still go back through and just free play?
Yes. Once you've beaten the game, you're able to still free roam and complete standard orders.

So it isn't just a walking simulator like what the critics are saying?
I don't believe so, I regard games like Stanley Parable as walking simulators, this doesn't fit the genre.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
after you beat it can you still go back through and just free play?
Yes, it goes back to 2 weeks before the ending. Chapter 15 Tomorrow is in your hands. You can keep doing deliveries and fighting BT and such.
You keep using the guns and vehicles and everything is restored the way it was before you had to hike back east.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
So yall are actually liking this game? I havent played and hadn't planned to, as it looks like straight ass.
Yes I did. If you liked or enjoyed MGS4 and MGS5 this game has a lot of similarities. The difference being it's not focused on shooting or stealth. But expect long cut scenes, Kojima style game play and dialog. if you didn't like those games I don't think you'll like this.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i wish you could unlock a walkman or something to listen to music instead of waiting on the game to play a song ,
or at least be able to play it when you in a vehicle. Since most of the songs are good , i especially like "Asylum for the feeling" by silent poets.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
i wish you could unlock a walkman or something to listen to music instead of waiting on the game to play a song ,
or at least be able to play it when you in a vehicle. Since most of the songs are good , i especially like "Asylum for the feeling" by silent poets.
Kojima retweeted a proposition to patch in a radio for vehicles so who knows.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Started playing this a couple days ago, got about 3 hours in and realized this game is trash.

Going back to gamestop :camby: