Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
TBH, I didn't pay much attention to this game. So I reading into more of this game and.....hmm :patrice:. This game is about a man fighting demons ("interdimensional beings") in a post apocalyptic world that was ravaged by war? :patrice: Where did Kojima say he got the idea for this game from, because this sounds nearly identical to bible prophecy?

I'm starting to see why this game is so polarizing to gamers now. :mjpls:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm having trouble with the first mule encounter :francis:

just use the strand. It’s OP. You get close, party when it cues you to (shyt slows down) and you can wrap them up.

Taken out a couple camps like that. Or just steal a truck and hit them with it. Doesn’t kill them. Only knocks them out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just use the strand. It’s OP. You get close, party when it cues you to (shyt slows down) and you can wrap them up.

Taken out a couple camps like that. Or just steal a truck and hit them with it. Doesn’t kill them. Only knocks them out.
I did that and checked the postbox but the item I need to get isn't there?
Edit:. Actually I think I went to the wrong camp

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Finished it today. Kojima is still on his A game. The pace of the game is much faster after Chapter 3. I’m glad I played the game highly enjoyed it.

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just had to deliver a bomb through a field of nikkas shooting at me and BTs popping up before climbing a mountain to get back. Finally got non-lethal assault weapons too. This game brehs... :banderas: