Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So y'all just delivering packages in between hour long cutscenes :mjlol:
If by delivering packages you mean fighting ghosts, terrorist cells, bandit camps, and the lethal elements, then yes. Once Episode 3 hit, it felt like all I was doing was getting into firefights every time I made a delivery.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Just had to deliver a bomb through a field of nikkas shooting at me and BTs popping up before climbing a mountain to get back. Finally got non-lethal assault weapons too. This game brehs... :banderas:

i think im on that order right now , and i just died twice due to that bomb.
first death because i left it in a private locker and it blew up the spot
and the other one because i was under the rain for too long.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If by delivering packages you mean fighting ghosts, terrorist cells, bandit camps, and the lethal elements, then yes. Once Episode 3 hit, it felt like all I was doing was getting into firefights every time I made a delivery.
Good to know. I just started episode 3 and beat that hoe ass boss.

I was feeling so good about it I almost copped 80 pounds of grenades so I could send these bts back from wence they came.

And I hear once u kill the bt miniboss the rain clears up

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Chapter 3 is where the game really starts to come together. :banderas:

The increase of useful tools and weapons to combat Mules and BTs plus slowly rebuilding that highway. I can practically exoskeleton sprint from Lake Knot City to the Engineer and these Mules can't touch me. :wow:
I completed my highway from Lake Knot to South Knot and I'm halfway done with the highway from Lake Knot to Mountain Knot. Finishing this oneis way harder though but worth it. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got the warp between cities. These Bts are fukking dead.... :russ:

Rain rain go away

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got caught by BTs on my way to port knot city. :francis:

Was I supposed to get the bike already? This a LONG distance. I saw it near the destination but they said it was damaged or something. I REALLY don't feel like doing that trek over

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Got caught by BTs on my way to port knot city. :francis:

Was I supposed to get the bike already? This a LONG distance. I saw it near the destination but they said it was damaged or something. I REALLY don't feel like doing that trek over
Once you get the chiral print to build the generator, you can build one next to the bike to charge it. It's nearly busted though so you need to drive it into the Distribution Center where you can stall it in a garage for repair. That takes no time at all so you can pretty much use it right after.

The bike is mostly useful for quick sprints but it can be ass going through BT areas with limited space. You can dodge BTs if you got room but if you happen to drive underneath one you're instantly pulled under and fukked.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you get the chiral print to build the generator, you can build one next to the bike to charge it. It's nearly busted though so you need to drive it into the Distribution Center where you can stall it in a garage for repair. That takes no time at all so you can pretty much use it right after.

The bike is mostly useful for quick sprints but it can be ass going through BT areas with limited space. You can dodge BTs if you got room but if you happen to drive underneath one you're instantly pulled under and fukked.
That's what just happened. I remember them telling me about building generators. I built one and charged it and used it but not too long after I got sucked by some BT's and then pulled into a boss fight and died since I had only one hematic grenade. The most frustrating thing is losing cargo while going somewhere. shyt gets annoying :snoop:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That's what just happened. I remember them telling me about building generators. I built one and charged it and used it but not too long after I got sucked by some BT's and then pulled into a boss fight and died since I had only one hematic grenade. The most frustrating thing is losing cargo while going somewhere. shyt gets annoying :snoop:

You can get off the bike and throw nades at them and drive past. Took me mad tries though its rough.