Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How do you use the damn decoy cargo, I dropped one on the floor and these MULES still chasing me to the theme of Benny Hill

edit: never mind i just smacked em with the fake box

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:camby:I’m letting the delivery bot take all orders to the Elder, I’m not climbing that mountain every damn time

:pachaha: same shyt I did. Id be more than willing if I could.atleast take a truck up there. Had one mission where I had to take 20 boxes of sleeping pills up there :picard:

fukk is that old man doing. All he gets is pills energy drink and meds.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Same. And the fool ordering pizzas is on ignore.

I've had his shyt in a private locker for 8 hours of game time and haven't delivered. It's his own damn fault for putting in an order when I had just gotten back from South Lake Knot without a vehicle.

Man wants me to outrun mules carrying a pizza on no Monster energys :hhh:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That first trip to Port knot city

go through that Rocky area with a bunch of bt's :lupe:

Get through that and the rain stops. Repel down the side of a cliff into a valley. See the city in the distance and its a straight sprint to the city. :banderas:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game is more of a time sync than red dead I swear.

Went to the engineer to get some material to finish a road. Figured I might as well do a delivery to him. 2 hours and 10 deliveries later, I still hadn't finished the road. SMH.

I'm north of 30 hours and half way through chapter 3. At this rate, I won't finish the game as Fallen order drops on Friday and the holidays are coming up.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Game is more of a time sync than red dead I swear.

Went to the engineer to get some material to finish a road. Figured I might as well do a delivery to him. 2 hours and 10 deliveries later, I still hadn't finished the road. SMH.

I'm north of 30 hours and half way through chapter 3. At this rate, I won't finish the game as Fallen order drops on Friday and the holidays are coming up.

Stick it out bro you're close. Chapter 3 is most definitely the longest chapter and the Chapter that I think fukked everybody up.

Chapter 1 and 2 were about 3 hours total for me.
Chapter 3 was like damn near 20 hours probably. Once I was driving, surfing, zip lining and got my metal gear legs and Bola gun everything was easier and faster.
Chapter 4 is like 10 mins long
Chapter 5 is like an hour and half. The rest from what I gather are about 2 hours or less if you stick to the main story missions.

I stopped doing side quest and only send bots out now. Last I locked I had about 26 hours clocked in Chapter 5 just before going to pickup Mama .

btw I feel a ways after this asian bytch left the junk yard man and went back to live with her fat momma after this hoe had me hiking thru BT territory :stopitslime:

Last edited:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Just got the bolo gun. Hopefully this help with the MULES. Sick of running from them hoes