Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i think the main thing that keeps people engaged is the sense of community and growth. Coming into a barren land and having to tough it out and traverse over the most annoying shyt only for it to slowly but surely turn into a community with roads safe house vehicles etc is pretty cool.

Also, getting likes for a well placed item or structure is equivalent to making a good post on the Coli and getting a bunch of daps for it. Seems silly but it really is gratifying knowing ppl feeling your shyt and that you helped someone.

it’s like being apart of the wild Wild West but in the future. Dirt roads even form if you (or other players) walk the same path a bunch of times.

and you got some mgsv fukkery with the MULES and raiding their camps.

I honestly think it’s just one of those games you either love it or hate it. But you kinda have to play to figure out which side you’re on. So I’d suggest for ppl to red box it first. If they are unsure. It’ll be interesting how this fares in the long run. Hopefully kojipro has plans for the future.
Yup. Red box it and give it a solid 5 - 10 hours before jumping to conclusions. I don’t think that’s much to ask of any video game with this much content.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Ludens fan

when can you unlock this guy? I found his place but I can't find his cargo anywhere. Maybe im just being impatient.

Thanks

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ludens fan

when can you unlock this guy? I found his place but I can't find his cargo anywhere. Maybe im just being impatient.

Thanks
I think you unlock it through either a side mission or you have to find some lost cargo from it after you unlock the Wind Farm.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
The Zip lining :takedat:
Chapter 5 :whoo: (it's short too)